Reviews for Crossbreeding the Future
I can't find the story on Adultfan... is there a link, perhaps?
Yaoifornow chapter 12 . 1/9
I was infuriated in the beginning of this story but slowly my anger faded. I had never gotten so angry before in a story. To think that I wanted to read the one on AdultFan... Now it's off to read PartTwo!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Absolutely perfect
nikorudied chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I'm happy I can still read this. I am so sad I cannot find some favorites such as fireflies in the garden and something about daggers title in it. I am rereading this again haha.
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Oh my god, Kinomi is so cute
Aria6 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
This is a neat story! I definitely enjoyed reading it.
Lucifer - Traitor To God chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Can you send me the link to the original story? The one you posted isn't working... Thanks
Jennifer chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Its great!How did you do it? You have a very creative mind. Please let me know if you are writing others.
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
i find it cute kinomi likes pantera so much. It's sweet
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
aw Ggio is such a softy. It's so cute :3
FayeVakarian chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
The rescue scene was one I had been waiting.

I love how Grimmjow and Ggio are more concerned with the children's safety- "It felt a like a jolt down their spines when Grimmjow and Ggio realized they were more concerned about getting the children out of the war zone than they were about getting into a fight." Grimmjow who was always ready for a fight, turns down the chance to fight so he can keep his Pantera-chan (and Rukia and the other children safe).

I'm so glad Grimmjow took off the collars off the other women, and I was so happy to see him go get Byakuya and Byakuya's son. It shows that he does care for Rukia a little, knowing she would want her brother and her nephew safe and freed as well. It was awesome of Grimmjow to get their zanoakuto's as well. I love Grimm so much in this fic (he was already a favorite of mine in the manga, but you write him so brilliantly).

I love reading how Ichigo almost fainted when Rukia introduced him to his daughter and I love Nel's comment to him about how it only took him one round.

I love protective Grimmjow in this chapter- ""Ah…" He actually looked embarrassed and Ichigo felt a twinge of apprehension at Grimmjow's sudden silence. "I lay claim to none of them." He finally declared. "But I will kill anyone who wishes to harm them." He added in a snarl, his eyes clearly on Kurotsuchi."

It made me a bit sad how he stated that lay "claim to none of them" especially since Rukia is indeed pregnant with his child. Though Rukia and Grimmjow don't love each other, she is still pregnant with his child, I would think Grimmjow would have wanted to be a part of his child's life. I would think since he was so protective of Kinomi, some who is not his by blood, he would be even more protective of one who has is blood in their veins.

I love how Grimm and Stark would protect the Rukia and Unohana and their children with their lives- ""I would kill any who wish them, or their mother, harm." Stark answered. "As would I." Grimmjow added coldly. "Even though I don't lay claim to any of them." He was quick to add."

I love the tender scene between Rukia and Ichigo- "Ichigo just held her, his arms like a fortress around her, protecting her. " I also love the scene between father and daughter, and how Ichigo was so awesome with Kinomi and accepting of her and telling her he wants to know more about her.

Poor Rukia, she was afraid of Ichigo's reaction to finding out she was carrying Grimmjow's child.

I love how you wrote Ichigo's reaction to the news- "He felt his emotions range from rage to grief and back again. He forced himself to wrestle through them, but more importantly he held onto Rukia tightly so she wouldn't have a chance to escape." No matter what he was feeling, he wasn't letting Rukia go. Thank you for writing such a tender IchiRuki moment.

I'm glad Ichigo was able to think things through and I'm glad he didn't fault Rukia or Grimmjow and recognized that Grimmjow was a protector for both Rukia and Kinomi.

I love the introductions of the children to Soul Society, especially Kinomi's when she states- "My Otousan is the strongest in the whole world, though Otooji doesn't agree." Describes Ichigo's and Grimmjow's rivalry perfectly. I really think that the two could have been best friends in the manga, if Aizen wouldn't have recruited Grimmjow. I hope Kubo plans on bringing back Grimmjow to the manga.

I love the name of Rukia's and Grimm's child- ""Colmillo Zangetsu Jeagerjaques." and I agree with Ichigo, if Grimmjow was allowed to name Ichigo's daughter after his Zanpakuto, then Ichigo has a right to name Grimmjow's son after his Zanpakuto.

I'm glad Grimmjow came to see his son. And I love the nickname Kinomi gives Colmillo- Zan-kun, and I love how it annoys Grimmjow.

I also like how Ichigo and Grimmjow finally get around to the fight Ichigo promised Grimmjow. Must have been nice for Kinomi to see her father and her uncle and their power.

This is one of my favorite fics on this site. I'm sad to see it ended. I need to go to aff, to read the full version of it and see what I may have missed.

Thank you for writing such an amazing fic! I hope you write more fics like this one (maybe a GrimmRuki fic if you aren't busy and if you wanted to, I'm not sure which pairings are your favorite).
FayeVakarian chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
I love Grimmjow teaching Kinomi how to wield Pantera and how to fight. Due to Ichigo not being able to rescue Rukia due to Aizen's barrier, I would think Kinomi would start to look at Grimmjow more as a father figure, since Ichigo is not able to be in the picture.

I really wouldn't mind, since Grimmjow is quite protective of Kinomi and to a certain extent Rukia( Grimmjow wouldn't allow Kinomi's mother to come to harm). He would make a good father, and he is an active "parent" in Kinomi's life.

I love the line- "Grimmjow would be dammed if Kinomi picked up bad habits so early in life."

I love how attached Kinomi is to 'Tera, and how she respects Grimmjow's Zanpakuto by thanking her for allowing to wield her.

Galgo is so cute, he is like a mini Stark. I love how he goes looking for his father so the two can have naps together. The son is just like his father.

I really dislike Aizen in this chapter for making Kinomi fight a hollow. I'm glad Gin was there to take her to Unohana for healing. It's a good thing Rukia allowed Grimmjow to train Kinomi even though she was so young, with the training Grimmjow had her do, and wielding Pantera allowed her to survive what Aizen put her through.

Grimmjow must have been pissed and Rukia so scared of what happened to Kinomi. I know the reason Grimmjow didn't confront Aizen and beat the crap out of him, was because he was more worried about Kinomi and wanted to make sure she was alright.

I really love how you painted Grimmjow's rage and concern over his Pantera-chan, and Rukia's love and concern over her daughter, that the thought of her daughter being injured created much pain, as if the wounds had been inflicted upon her own body, it really shows the love a mother and surrogate father- "All in his path were quick to move aside in terror, but to Kinomi it was perhaps one of the most welcoming feelings she had ever felt as he stormed in and demanded to know how she was doing, her Okassan right behind him with a look of pain on her face."

Great chapter!
FayeVakarian chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
I have to admit Gin as a nanny is kind of cute. Kinomi being frightened of Gin when she first meets him, reminds me of her mother Rukia in the manga, where Rukia was always creeped out/frightened by him when ever he stopped to talk to Byakuya when she was with him.

I'm glad Grimmjow would give Kinomi Pantera to ease her and comfort her. I'm sure that Grimmjow has a relationship with his Zanpakuto the way the Shinigami's have relationships with their Zanpakuto since their zanapakuto is made up of part of their soul. By leaving Pantera with Kinomi, I'm sure Grimmjow is able to stay aware of what is happening with Kinomi while he is away from her.

The scenes with Unohana/Stark and Matsumoto/Ggio were quite hot and very we'll written, and in character if I do say so myself. I love Ggio's purring when he is with Ran.

I was very much looking forward to Rukia and Grimm's time together. This story has made me a GrimmRuki fan, and so I was hoping that there would be something developing between the two of the romantic type, especially considering that the two had to have sex. But I have to say the way you wrote it seems more realistic, since I can see Rukia not enjoying the act because she is in love with Ichigo and not Grimmjow. She wouldn't even being doing it, but she knows better than to test Aizen and disobey his orders. I can also see her laying with Grimmjow as a sign of respect and thanks to him for all he has done for her and her daughter. It hasn't been stated but I doubt Grimmjow has been with a woman while Rukia has been in his care. I think Aizen wouldn't want Grimmjow laying with a female Arrancar, because Aizen wants to make sure that Ruk and Grimmjow reproduce. But I'm sure Grimmjow found a way to sneak around to have sex with other females.

I have to say I'm liking the GrimmRuki pairing more and more because of the forbidin fruit element it has to it. Especially since Grimmjow, before Aizen ordered the Crossbreeding of species, tried to kill Rukia twice, once when he punched his fist threw her stomach (made me have deviant thoughts now that I think about it, Grimmjow sort of "penetrated" her the first time he met her), and then when he tried to cero her head.

Really hot scene between Rukia and Grimm, especially the part- "She heard his breath quicken and his hips trust up to meet her. She felt that pressure build as he forcefully, but not painfully, increased the pace. She whimpered a bit and her hands dug into his sides as she steadied herself for the small rush of pleasure that always came right before his hands would grip her hips painfully and in a final thrust up, shudder as he filled her." Nosebleed worthy in my opinion.

Scene between Isane and Gin was interesting to read. Gin and his odd interests, it looked like he was making a sundae, but without the ice cream.
FayeVakarian chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Love Grimmjow's, Rukia's and Kinomi's interactions with each other especially how Kinomi picks up Grimmjow's nickname for Aizen.

I also love Grimm's nickname for her- Pantera-chan. And I love how he is so good at telling stories. Once again this chapter has made me like the GrimmRuki pairing more and more, though I know in this fic, it seems to be platonic and not romantic.

I love how he first introduces Kinomi to his Zanpakuto. Grimmjow is so awesome taking care of Kinomi while Rukia is sick. If that were to happen to Rangiku, I doubt Barragan would be considerate enough to watch over Reina while Ran is sick. It is a good thing Ran has Ggio by her side.

I love how you write Grimmjow, I like how Pantera recognizes that she is not her father, and is smart enough to call him "otousan" in front of Aizen, while she calls him Otooji while they are alone. I'm also glad that Grimmjow doesn't bad mouth Ichigo, when he tells her stories of his and Ichigo's fights.

Now I see why Aizen called a dinner, though I have to say I'm not surprised. I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter, Grimm and Rukia being intimate was something I had been wanting to see.

I love the scene with Unohana and Stark at the end of the chapter- "Chuckling softly she joined him, not resisting as she suddenly found herself spooned against him. It was a position he had adopted during her pregnancy and had kept ever since then. She wondered if he even realized he did it in his sleep."

the kids are quite cute, my favorites Kinomi, Taka, and Galgo.
FayeVakarian chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Love the description of Rukia's kimono- "hers was dark blue with white flowers carved from ice. Unohana figured it was either custom made here or brought back from the real world before the realm had been locked down. Judging by the time line it was probably the first and most likely as a show of rebellion against Aizen rather then because he was being nice and it looked good on her." I wonder who Grimmjow went to get get her a custom made kimono. I like the idea of Grimmjow getting her the kimono as a "show of rebellion against Aizen" but I'm also hoping Grimmjow picked out the color (dark blue, reminds me of Rukia's eyes) and added the white ice flowers, to pay homage to Rukia's Zanpakuto. I'm sure he recognizes that though Rukia is not as powerful as say Unohana in terms of the amount of reiatsu she has, but I think he recognizes Rukia is quite strong herself, for example in the manga, when she ends up using one of her dances to freeze Grimmjow, while she tries to take out the sword Grimmjow put through his hands.

I'm glad Aizen isn't planning on taking away the children from their mothers, smart move on his part, since both Stark and Grimmjow would not allow Unohana and Rukia to be separated from their children.

I love the comment about Grimmjow- "They had all been shocked when Rukia had admitted to them Grimmjow planned on raising Ichigo's child. To teach it how to fight and grow strong and so help him Aizen would not get near it." I really love Grimmjow in this fic, and I can't help but want Rukia and Grimmjow to get closer.

I love how Grimmjow let's Rukia use his lap as a pillow while she is in labor, and I love how he tears up his shirt to use to wipe her forehead. Her labor was long, fourteen hours, poor thing. The fact that Grimmjow was there by her side tending to her pulled my heart strings and now thanks to that I have a favorite crack pairing (GrimmRuki).

I like how Grimmjow ignores Aizen when he comes over- "Grimmjow ignored him, his focus still on wiping Rukia's brow down with cool water to bring down her temperature."

I loved Grimmjow's interactions with the baby. I can actually see him saying something like that to Ichigo's newborn.

I love the image you painted of Rukia waking up to the scene of Grimmjow trying to calm down the crying baby and awkwardly rocking Kinomi. I also love how he just stares at the scene of a mother feeding her child, which to me is a very tender and natural scene.

I love the name Kinomi. I was figuring out how Rukia and Grimmjow would work out the name of the child without raising Aizen's suspicions. I love that Grimmjow allowed her to name Kinomi after Panter, his Zanpakuto. I can't wait to see Ichigo's reaction to Rukia allowing Grimmjow to name their child after Grimmjow's Zanpakuto.

I almost forgot, I love Byakuya holding his niece. He would make such a good uncle. I wonder if Tia will allow him to have a part on their child's life.

Kinomi, Galgo, and Taka are so cute, especially Galgo, who takes after his father, especially in sleeping.

Poor Toshiro, he had to capture his childhood friend. I'm glad the sight of the children seemed to lighten his heart at least a little. I love Matsumoto's question-" How does it feel not to be the smallest one around anymore, Toshiro?"

Really awesome chapter, I love how you gave the translation of the names, it fits the children, based on who their parents are.

I'm glad Galgo doesn't seem to have hollow reiatsu, it takes off suspicion from Kinomi, though her eyes would be a dead give away to who her father is. I'm sure Aizen suspects something, but does not do anything about it since he seems to sadistic enough to enjoy the thought of having Ichigo's child in Hueco Mundo. I'm also sure he wouldn't do anything to make Grimmjow upset. He can't risk losing one of his powerful Espada.