Reviews for Crossbreeding the Future
winddemon199 chapter 2 . 2/27
So her Fraccion are dead in this?
terriso167 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I can't find this on AdultFan, so may I have a link if there is one? Thanks :)
kj4c0ry chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
THIS Aizen is someone you should REALLY be afraid of. Not the typical megalomaniac that He is typically portrayed as. So far, only one other story I've read even closely has a portrayal of Aizen that would terrify me. Story called "Another form of torture." Basically a reverse scenario of this, in which Ichigo is the one captured and bred with EVERY female arrancar, plus Orihime, available. Also a terrifying prospect. But still, these 2 stories are the only ones in which I'd be scared of Aizen, so, Good Job!
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
llove it as always
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I can't find the story on Adultfan... is there a link, perhaps?
Yaoifornow chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
I was infuriated in the beginning of this story but slowly my anger faded. I had never gotten so angry before in a story. To think that I wanted to read the one on AdultFan... Now it's off to read PartTwo!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Absolutely perfect
nikorudied chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I'm happy I can still read this. I am so sad I cannot find some favorites such as fireflies in the garden and something about daggers title in it. I am rereading this again haha.
God-King-Moth chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Oh my god, Kinomi is so cute
Aria6 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
This is a neat story! I definitely enjoyed reading it.
Lucifer - Traitor To God chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Can you send me the link to the original story? The one you posted isn't working... Thanks
Jennifer chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Its great!How did you do it? You have a very creative mind. Please let me know if you are writing others.
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
i find it cute kinomi likes pantera so much. It's sweet
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
aw Ggio is such a softy. It's so cute :3
FayeVakarian chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
The rescue scene was one I had been waiting.

I love how Grimmjow and Ggio are more concerned with the children's safety- "It felt a like a jolt down their spines when Grimmjow and Ggio realized they were more concerned about getting the children out of the war zone than they were about getting into a fight." Grimmjow who was always ready for a fight, turns down the chance to fight so he can keep his Pantera-chan (and Rukia and the other children safe).

I'm so glad Grimmjow took off the collars off the other women, and I was so happy to see him go get Byakuya and Byakuya's son. It shows that he does care for Rukia a little, knowing she would want her brother and her nephew safe and freed as well. It was awesome of Grimmjow to get their zanoakuto's as well. I love Grimm so much in this fic (he was already a favorite of mine in the manga, but you write him so brilliantly).

I love reading how Ichigo almost fainted when Rukia introduced him to his daughter and I love Nel's comment to him about how it only took him one round.

I love protective Grimmjow in this chapter- ""Ah…" He actually looked embarrassed and Ichigo felt a twinge of apprehension at Grimmjow's sudden silence. "I lay claim to none of them." He finally declared. "But I will kill anyone who wishes to harm them." He added in a snarl, his eyes clearly on Kurotsuchi."

It made me a bit sad how he stated that lay "claim to none of them" especially since Rukia is indeed pregnant with his child. Though Rukia and Grimmjow don't love each other, she is still pregnant with his child, I would think Grimmjow would have wanted to be a part of his child's life. I would think since he was so protective of Kinomi, some who is not his by blood, he would be even more protective of one who has is blood in their veins.

I love how Grimm and Stark would protect the Rukia and Unohana and their children with their lives- ""I would kill any who wish them, or their mother, harm." Stark answered. "As would I." Grimmjow added coldly. "Even though I don't lay claim to any of them." He was quick to add."

I love the tender scene between Rukia and Ichigo- "Ichigo just held her, his arms like a fortress around her, protecting her. " I also love the scene between father and daughter, and how Ichigo was so awesome with Kinomi and accepting of her and telling her he wants to know more about her.

Poor Rukia, she was afraid of Ichigo's reaction to finding out she was carrying Grimmjow's child.

I love how you wrote Ichigo's reaction to the news- "He felt his emotions range from rage to grief and back again. He forced himself to wrestle through them, but more importantly he held onto Rukia tightly so she wouldn't have a chance to escape." No matter what he was feeling, he wasn't letting Rukia go. Thank you for writing such a tender IchiRuki moment.

I'm glad Ichigo was able to think things through and I'm glad he didn't fault Rukia or Grimmjow and recognized that Grimmjow was a protector for both Rukia and Kinomi.

I love the introductions of the children to Soul Society, especially Kinomi's when she states- "My Otousan is the strongest in the whole world, though Otooji doesn't agree." Describes Ichigo's and Grimmjow's rivalry perfectly. I really think that the two could have been best friends in the manga, if Aizen wouldn't have recruited Grimmjow. I hope Kubo plans on bringing back Grimmjow to the manga.

I love the name of Rukia's and Grimm's child- ""Colmillo Zangetsu Jeagerjaques." and I agree with Ichigo, if Grimmjow was allowed to name Ichigo's daughter after his Zanpakuto, then Ichigo has a right to name Grimmjow's son after his Zanpakuto.

I'm glad Grimmjow came to see his son. And I love the nickname Kinomi gives Colmillo- Zan-kun, and I love how it annoys Grimmjow.

I also like how Ichigo and Grimmjow finally get around to the fight Ichigo promised Grimmjow. Must have been nice for Kinomi to see her father and her uncle and their power.

This is one of my favorite fics on this site. I'm sad to see it ended. I need to go to aff, to read the full version of it and see what I may have missed.

Thank you for writing such an amazing fic! I hope you write more fics like this one (maybe a GrimmRuki fic if you aren't busy and if you wanted to, I'm not sure which pairings are your favorite).