Reviews for Crossbreeding the Future
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
great story
winddemon199 chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
So her Fraccion are dead in this?
terriso167 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I can't find this on AdultFan, so may I have a link if there is one? Thanks :)
kj4c0ry chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
THIS Aizen is someone you should REALLY be afraid of. Not the typical megalomaniac that He is typically portrayed as. So far, only one other story I've read even closely has a portrayal of Aizen that would terrify me. Story called "Another form of torture." Basically a reverse scenario of this, in which Ichigo is the one captured and bred with EVERY female arrancar, plus Orihime, available. Also a terrifying prospect. But still, these 2 stories are the only ones in which I'd be scared of Aizen, so, Good Job!
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
llove it as always
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I can't find the story on Adultfan... is there a link, perhaps?
Yaoifornow chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
I was infuriated in the beginning of this story but slowly my anger faded. I had never gotten so angry before in a story. To think that I wanted to read the one on AdultFan... Now it's off to read PartTwo!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Absolutely perfect
nikorudied chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I'm happy I can still read this. I am so sad I cannot find some favorites such as fireflies in the garden and something about daggers title in it. I am rereading this again haha.
God-King-Moth chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Oh my god, Kinomi is so cute
Aria6 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
This is a neat story! I definitely enjoyed reading it.
Lucifer - Traitor To God chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Can you send me the link to the original story? The one you posted isn't working... Thanks
Jennifer chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Its great!How did you do it? You have a very creative mind. Please let me know if you are writing others.
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
i find it cute kinomi likes pantera so much. It's sweet
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 9/14/2012