Reviews for Worn
countrylovinfangirl chapter 2 . 4/30
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
laughing jill chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
goddammit! please update!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
hot GO ALUCARD GO
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
contiue please
i must know how the father would act
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Yay!Anderson's a vampire.I'm intrigued to
see where your taking this,and I'm looking
forward to seeing Alucard persuade Anderson
;-).My only gripe is the chapters could be
,this is an excellent story and
I look forward to reading more.

Black iron locket
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
You should so write more I would love to read more. I like Alucard and jealous police girl. Oh pleas write more.
Safiiri chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Great beginning, I really like it. :) Please keep going, dying to see what's next! :)
Orisin chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
It's a little was too shouldn't Alucard overprotect his coffin that he wouldn't let anyone touch it?
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Aww! Please up-date soon! This fic will be awesome, I just know it!
No one really chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Well.. Before I keep on reading, I must ask:

HOW DARE YOU? You got the wrong names! Ivory and Ebony are the guns of Dante in Devil May Cry. The names of Alucard's guns are the Casull and Jackal -.-'

And .. Alucard has a bed? Isn't that only Victoria? He usually tends to reside in his coffin, which (last time I checked) happened to be a black one, inside of his basement, with not attachments to a bed. No?

If else, it's pretty well written though the facts are kind of tangled up. That will be the one review I shall give.

For many hardcore Hellsing fans, forgetting the names of Alucard's weapons are illegal and worthy of deaeth ~~

/ Me, who else?
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I am always eager to read Alucard/Alexander stories. I am kind of annoyed though ...

They are all too damn short.

You did well but I was wondering if you were going to write any more.

-link-
Davien Lucifer Winters chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
I really like this story and would be extremely glad if you were to put up more of it. Keep up the great work!
Wicked This Way Comes chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
This is fantastic so far. More Please!
naokonyu chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
** Anderson... **
B.A Victoria chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
col! I bet anderson is not going to be happy when he wakes up! PLEASE UPDATE SOON YOU ARE DOING GREAT!