Reviews for We Wanted It Too Much
Good story. Sad, though
MissCharstar chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Awww...I loved the mini-Puck/Rachel bit. Well done on the very good IC! :D
skyegirl Rachel chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Good, but I think your Rachel one was even better. This one had typos (gasp! like mine dont :P). I admit, the more of this i read the more i want to rewatch that episode and the more i fear i may be becoming a Rachel/Puck fan too... uh oh.
tara chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
relly really good job.
Ai102 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
My last review was mixed up. I meant to say was I hope you make a sequel.
Ai102 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
This is good update soon.
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
loved it! hope you do a follow-up
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
loved it!
mag721 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
yes, please write more glee stuff :D
wyntertwilight chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Oh, PLEASE tell me that's not the end of the Glee fanfiction from you. I loved this so much! I loved the seminal moments from both of their POVs, and how they had similar lines of thought at times, despite the fact that neither of them knew it. The end made me so sad. So yeah, we need a sequel to this, stat :-P. Great work!
Kashiita chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
amazing! you need to write more about these story, make them together, they are the perfect story even if he/she make the mistakes
Ladybug Jess chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Please do a follow up! *begs*
Puck's Girl chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
This is awesome! I totally love it! Please continue soon
baby blue eyes10 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Uhm...follow up! Please! I don't have the Glee fever out of my system yet and this was excelent. So, I'm really hoping that you do more. Love the mini-bits into the minds of my favorite character!
Lessismore86 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
That was really good and I enjoyed it. The ending was sad, but if you ever write a follow-up, i'll definitely read it :)