Reviews for Emotional Release
LeMarX chapter 8 . 6/18
Why are we screaming! ;)
Mazyeyes123 chapter 8 . 5/2
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON. IT'S SO GOOD I CANT EVEN
This was enjoyable. 'Hey Beast Boy! What! You forgot something! What did I forget! A sock! Oh! ! ! WAY TOO MANY EXCLAMATION MARKS! And I wanted something like the emotions get out and lust is super seductive, but this story is shit.
-SS
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 4/21
The mental picture of Happy and Brave fighting over who gets to spend time with Beast Boy first is amusing.

Well that escalated quickly. Is what Raven's emotions doing have anything todo with the spell to make Raven feel, or is it something personal.

All the emotions grabbed Beast Boy and pulled. Event though there was no physical damage, it still appeared to be quite painful for Beast Boy. Were the emotions grabbing pieces of Beast Boy's soul to connect with him, or something else. Knowledge was lying about what she said, so it is had to say what the end goal was.

One thing the emotions seemed to united on is getting Raven laid with Beast Boy. Is that some subconscious desire bubbling forth into her emotions, or is it actually part of the spell.

They are certainly pulling up all the stops. Having Lust influence Raven and Beast Boy, removing their clothing, reducing he temperature, getting them wet, and even givng them fetish gear. I wonder what part of Raven's mind that came from.

Emotion scheming aside, Raven seems pretty comfortable in Beast Boy's lap even though they are naked. It is good that Raven is feeling safe and comfortable. Like Beast Boy said, those feeling are something that Raven never got much of.

What crazy idea will Raven's emotions thow at our heroes next.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 4/21
Suddenly both Beast Boy and Raven are sharing a dream inside Raven's mind. So the spell failed because Beast Boy fell unconscious during the process. Nice that the spell can be completed without going through everything again.

Was Selfish the one making Beast Boy so against finishing he spell immediately? Wow, Raven was really desperate there with the options she tried to tempt Beast Boy with. After both calmed down a bit, Beast Boy was ready to finish what they started, preferring to get it over with rather then let the worry build up. They both apologized for their rash words and appear to be ready to go.
RPGPersona chapter 6 . 4/21
Wow, Beast Boy really took a beating helping Raven. I winced slightly when Raven assumed that Beast Boy did something when he was mentioned. Looks like Raven is feeling pretty bad about the pain Beast Boy endured for her sake. The worst part being the spell failed.

Glad to see that Beast Boy values Raven and her friendship too much to risk it for a one night stand. Surprised that Cyborg would have been all for it. He managed to inadvertently impress Raven who was listening.

Even after everything that happened the first time, Beast Boy is still willing to go through it again of it means RVen will be able to feel freely. Nice to see them just casually converse a bit without any awkwardness. Raven is willing to help Beast Boy heal faster even though it means Beast Boy sleeping in her bed with her being vulnerable.
RPGPersona chapter 5 . 4/21
Next up is Brave. Using her superior negatiation skills, she manages to convince Beast Boy to do some Yoga to help relax his body.

I'm assuming lust took over in the middle of the session and was the one to throw the capture at Beast Boy. She would have used the time Beast Boy was in the bathroom to change her clothing.

That was close. It looked like Beast Boy was going to be raped for A second there. It was admirable that Beast Boy resisted Lust advances and didn't take advantage of Raven when she was vulnerable, even if self preservation from Raven's wrath was part of the reasons.

Saving the best for last, we have affection. While she looked liked she would have been happy to be intimate with Beast Boy, she had more restraint and didn't try to do anything Beast Boy was uncomfortable with. Beast Boy was also kind to apologize for being short with affection when she first appeared due the what he has endured until now.

Something happened at the end. It released alot of energy, which sent poor Beast Boy flying.
RPGPersona chapter 4 . 4/21
So Beast Boy missed Wisdom while he was knocked out. Of course he would wake up to Timid being I control after what happened to him. Good thing there was a first aid kit to help treat Beast Boy's injuries.

Next up is Eagerness. She was quite amusing. The fact that she isn't technically an emotion and is therefore more expressive made her more interesting. Beast boy got some more details about what happened and was even able to be healed a bit. I am sad that Eagerness didn't get her spell off, I was curious to see how it would work.

Raven's attitude appears when Beast Boy is holding her cloak, he isn't having much luck with the emotion switching. She was there long, before Happy arrived.

Happy's portion was the hilights of the chapters. It was nice seeing Beast Boy so eager to see her. I see Happy went to the same hugging school as Starfire. Beast Boy didn't barely even registered that his face was in Raven's chest. Happy has a bit of a Percy side to her, sitting on Beast Boy's lap before straddling him. Alot of hot and steamy teasing. It looked like Beast Boy might overheat from the stimulation. She even showed off some of Raven's cleavage. The kiss at the end was great. Beast Boy said something was missing from the reunion. Looks like he got more then he bargained for. Congratulations Happy, you pretty much took Beast Boy's breath away with that kiss and caused him to faint.
RPGPersona chapter 3 . 4/21
So the spell begins. Looks like Fear is up first. That camera didn't last long.

Beast Boy was able to keep Raven from totally freaking out, so that is good. The bad news is that Rage was second. With Beast Boy hugging Raven to comfort Fear, he was pretty vulnerable.

Rage really did a number on him, knocked him out cold.
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 4/21
It was sorta funny seeing how everyone else was slowly eliminated until only Beast Boy was left.

Wow everyone thinks Beast Boy is going to die doing this.

It was cute that Beast Boy's reward for helping Raven would be her first smile once she can freely feel. The speech she gave about how she really did trust him with this spell was heartwarming as well.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 4/21
I spell that releases her emotions. I feel like there's either some hidden meaning, or a catch. Let's see where this goes.
Cb chapter 8 . 4/18
I love this story so far!
Im loving this i cant wait to read more
soy.saucE chapter 2 . 4/18
it's interesting, but you use too many exclamation marks and it's kinda annoying, especially when you use it on Raven. but other than that, it's good.