Reviews for XCursions
purpleant chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
Thank you for this amazing story. I felt bad for Joshua, and wish that he and Rogue could have been together.
SHSAlumni chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Hi, I've read a lot of your stories, and I love your style of writing. I noticed that a couple times, in your stories, it seemed as though you had something against Christianity. It seemed as though you thought Christianity is a strict, overbearing religion and Christians were over-the-top zealots.

I wanted to tell you that Christianity is not about religion. It's about a saving relationship with Christ. Religion is all about Do. In religion, you need to do this and that to be saved. Christianity, however, is all about done. Christ has already done everything needed to save us. We just have to let Him give salvation to us.
SHSAlumni chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
AWESOME!
Squidlers chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
YAY! That was awesome! YOU are awesome! I can't believe I didn't devour this when I first discovered you...there is a very, very good reason you are at the top of my "favorite authors" list.

I don't know if you're ever going to look at this again, but I thought I'd mention that a lot of things seem to happen "unceremoniously" and you might want to substitute that with something else, just to mix it up.

Again, I kneel in humble awe before the brilliance of Ramos.
Dymphana chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
You use a lavish vocabulary, and you write beautifully, with a lot of description. This won second prize? It desearves first!
Anna chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
this was a great story had me hooked from teh start. The first piece of yours i ever read was home from the hill. Possibly my favorite fan fic of all it set a high standard but this story met it. You should be really proud please continue to write more. Especially x men fan fic
nobody's angel chapter 5 . 4/7/2003
Very good. But I dont think Christian Kane would make a very good gambit. He's too boyish-looking. And Gambit is auburn-haired. But the story is good.
Alwaysright chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
That was a great story, well written. I was a bit disappointed with the lack of Romy (Rogue/Remy) but it was still worth reading and I'm glad I did.
Moonbeam chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
Oh, now that's a good story! Reads like an episode... great plot and even better characterizations! And it definitely deserves a sequel. Excellent writing style, too. My favorite line was in Chapter 2: "The wind whipped his hair into its preferred shape, and his fierce grin simply begged for a large bug to hit it at full speed." Nice image, that. *wink*
Helen chapter 5 . 9/10/2002
me love it!

can we have more?
Amy chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
WOW! Your writing is not of the same calibur as most who post here... very impressive. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your work. Congrats on such a fine piece of fiction.
turkish ritchie chapter 5 . 5/15/2002
it was great.. really good. ;) love the power twist. thanks for such an amazing read.
Kerowyn chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
yay! very nicely written. i can see how this won a prize
T chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Love this story, great job!
Inuki chapter 5 . 2/28/2002
This is a great story. I loved reading it. I think it's great how you develop the characters instead of just ploping them down. I hope you write a sequal with the cajun going up to New York. That'd be fun.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »