Reviews for XCursions
M.I.A. Since '85 chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
I absolutely loved this story. Never am much for oc's which I'm assuming Joshua was but he was perfect. Loved that you didn't do the whole tired Carol Danvers absorbtion story. It was also the perfect length too I just ate up the chapters in one sitting. Also loved the banter that you had between the characters. Reading it I could imagine all of them saying those things. Lol now I gotta go read your other story.
SongbirdGK chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Awesome. I think if I grin harder I'm going to explode. That was a brilliantly fantastic story! Hit all the right spots, as far as I'm concerned. In fact... *checks watch* I think I'll take a look at your other fic before I hit the sack. Even if I did just blow half the day reading this. LOL!
Gemarah chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
OMG! That was amazingly well written. I could not stop reading. I loved everything in it. I loved all the characters. I love how you gave Rogue those superpowers without using Carol Danvers. The character of Joshua was...wow, is he an OC? I normally don't like OC's but he's an exception in my book. You totally made me like his character, even when he was being all wacko.

I also love how you toughened Rogue up. Alot of these fanfics always have her crying and whining alot...tends to get annoying. I also love how you've written Storm. She's more... confrontational? :p Idk, but I love it. Gambit as usual, is one of my top favorites so him just being involved was a plus. I always love a Sabretooth/Logan fight and there was an actual plot to add to the mix! :p Yeah :D It was all perfect.

I can't believe there's not more reviews. There totally should be. I see you haven't written an X-Men fic in 6 years or so...Why? You're so good at them. :D

BtW, I also read your other fic, The Lab? It was awesome. The Rogue/Logan pairing is always a good thing, when they're written a certain way. They have to be handled carefully or else I just cringe and X the page. :p But your stories didn't make me do that! It wasn't on but I stumbled onto it on some other site...I finished it in one sitting because it was so good, and it made me want to read your other stuff which is how I found this story, so awesome! Anyway, thanks for writing these stories and allowing us to read them. :D Pce. :)
Funkyicecube chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I love this, amazing chapter and all, but Storm is African. she doesn't have 'measured english tones'.

Aside from that awesome chapter.
homeric chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
I know that you wrote this story years ago, but I've just come across it and i love it to bits and pieces :) Lovely characterisation, an exciting plot and issues that make the reader think. Thank-you very much for a truly enjoyable read - I'm really glad you shared it with us.
purpleant chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
Thank you for this amazing story. I felt bad for Joshua, and wish that he and Rogue could have been together.
SHSAlumni chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Hi, I've read a lot of your stories, and I love your style of writing. I noticed that a couple times, in your stories, it seemed as though you had something against Christianity. It seemed as though you thought Christianity is a strict, overbearing religion and Christians were over-the-top zealots.

I wanted to tell you that Christianity is not about religion. It's about a saving relationship with Christ. Religion is all about Do. In religion, you need to do this and that to be saved. Christianity, however, is all about done. Christ has already done everything needed to save us. We just have to let Him give salvation to us.
SHSAlumni chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
AWESOME!
Squidlers chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
YAY! That was awesome! YOU are awesome! I can't believe I didn't devour this when I first discovered you...there is a very, very good reason you are at the top of my "favorite authors" list.

I don't know if you're ever going to look at this again, but I thought I'd mention that a lot of things seem to happen "unceremoniously" and you might want to substitute that with something else, just to mix it up.

Again, I kneel in humble awe before the brilliance of Ramos.
Dymphana chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
You use a lavish vocabulary, and you write beautifully, with a lot of description. This won second prize? It desearves first!
Anna chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
this was a great story had me hooked from teh start. The first piece of yours i ever read was home from the hill. Possibly my favorite fan fic of all it set a high standard but this story met it. You should be really proud please continue to write more. Especially x men fan fic
nobody's angel chapter 5 . 4/7/2003
Very good. But I dont think Christian Kane would make a very good gambit. He's too boyish-looking. And Gambit is auburn-haired. But the story is good.
Alwaysright chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
That was a great story, well written. I was a bit disappointed with the lack of Romy (Rogue/Remy) but it was still worth reading and I'm glad I did.
Moonbeam chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
Oh, now that's a good story! Reads like an episode... great plot and even better characterizations! And it definitely deserves a sequel. Excellent writing style, too. My favorite line was in Chapter 2: "The wind whipped his hair into its preferred shape, and his fierce grin simply begged for a large bug to hit it at full speed." Nice image, that. *wink*
Helen chapter 5 . 9/10/2002