Reviews for The Moon Child
Good boy-chan chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
I am so glad that someone actually wrote an Ikigami fanfiction! Did you know that you are the only Ikigami fanfiction writer? I should probably write a oneshot or something...

Anyways, I loved this story. The plotline was really intriguing, and the characters were awesome. I personally liked Yoshiro. :)

Okay, on to read your other one now.
Lady of the Shire chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I liked the introduction! However, I am not sure how Sasuke would contribute to the Ikigami Indsutry. Would she be carrying out the injections for the schoolchildren or something along that nature?
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 19 . 6/3/2010
Whoa... was not expecting that to be what it was. But it was a very welcomed surprise, and I loved how you managed to combine some of the survivors abilities into what saved Sasuke in the end. The three tests were a nice touch as well. The wedding was really sweet and so was Erin apologising as well. Wonderful story for the first Ikigami story. :)

I look foward to Sasuke's childhood stories as well. :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
I knew it! Erin... well it was bound to happen.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
Aww, that's so sweet that Sasuke made friends with Keida.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
Hooray! Sasuke isn't dead! But it seems there's going to be some trouble with Erin now...
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
NO WAY! Just when everything was starting to be okay for Sasuke and she and Riri were finally together, and the truth about her past was all blended together, that's just too sad! But I am intrigued as to see how you're going to play out the next chapter. I await your next update. :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
Needless to say Usagi was a bit... strange. But I liked how this chapter brought Mr. Fujioka's background foward a bit, adding more depth to his charactor. Great job with that. This story is really progressing at a rythem I really like as well. :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 13 . 5/19/2010
Good to know even Jiro has a heart when it comes to someone dieing. Always good to read this story when you mangae to update. Keep at it. :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
Aww, that was really sweet. The animals being able to communicate with her though threw me a bit, but overall I really liked this chapter. :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
So Sasuke has a new alliance in her fight againest the Ikigami system... this is just getting better and better.

I do have to point out one tiny thing I've been noticing in all your chapters lately. Sasuke started... She started... Your sentences are fairly repetitve in structure. YOu might want to try starting it with a verb. Ex: Rushing through the surgrey, Sasuke got the pill out just in time. Or something like that. Just to shake up the flow a bit to keep it from getting too bland.

I await your next chapter! :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
Riri is Lily? Interesting... I'll have to read more to find out! :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
Aww, such a sweet chapter. :)
writerdragonfly chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
Great start you've got going. It's really wonderful. You've set a standard for Ikigami that I hope continues. I will definitely recommend this and maybe get your reviews up.

Really though, very good writing.

BWG
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
This story reminds me more and more of the series Black Jack, but with Ikigami mixed in with it. It's amazing sotry, and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)