Reviews for Family Relations
Russianmemer chapter 6 . 1/15
I'm sorry but can I make an edit on the Russian in the 4th, 6th and chapters, it looks like it was from google translate and it made the Russian hard to look at (Google translate is terrible).

The Russian for "That's right, be nice to everyone" is "Правильно, хорошо относись ко всем". "How did you sleep?" is "Как вы спали?". "No, I love them very much" should be "Нет, я их очень люблю". "Pick me up too, daddy" is legit "Подними меня тоже, папа". "Okay" should just be "Окей". "I love you, Yao" is "Я люблю тебя, Яо"

I am Russian btw. Next time, I'd recommend to speak to a friend from Russia to proof-read it :)
pyropuppy7 chapter 36 . 1/2
I really loved these stories, they were so cute, I'd love to see more.
Sorceress of Stories chapter 36 . 10/13/2016
Aw! I loved them all! Great stories!
Eliah chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Pretty ok.
Eliah chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Yeah I live in Canada to. Honestly I kinda act like Canada to
Tora chapter 36 . 6/27/2016
This all was very well wriyen and truth be told I fell in love with Frederick and Dimitri. :3
camry72 chapter 22 . 6/23/2016
Haha cute
camry72 chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
This is also my favorite pairing of all time! Love AusSwiss
elfqueen13 chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
Weeeeell, technically they originated in Hong Kong since he had them, but whatever you want Yong-soo.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
NO, THIS IS PATRICK! (SPARATKICK)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
Herbal shit? for pregnancy? Srsly? Yao, this isn't the qing dynasty anymore.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
PRINCESS STRONK!
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
I love your story just one request... STOP MAKING FUN OF MY COUNTRY YOU JERK! You have no idea what we've been through so stop with the hate, even small unnoticeable hate! Whaling you have! Other than that awesome story!
Crimson cat angel chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
Love!
KO13 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Aw, lol, that was sweet. Keep up the good work!