Reviews for Family Relations
Tora chapter 36 . 6/27
This all was very well wriyen and truth be told I fell in love with Frederick and Dimitri. :3
camry72 chapter 22 . 6/23
Haha cute
camry72 chapter 3 . 6/23
This is also my favorite pairing of all time! Love AusSwiss
elfqueen13 chapter 11 . 6/4
Weeeeell, technically they originated in Hong Kong since he had them, but whatever you want Yong-soo.
NO, THIS IS PATRICK! (SPARATKICK)
Herbal shit? for pregnancy? Srsly? Yao, this isn't the qing dynasty anymore.
PRINCESS STRONK!
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
I love your story just one request... STOP MAKING FUN OF MY COUNTRY YOU JERK! You have no idea what we've been through so stop with the hate, even small unnoticeable hate! Whaling you have! Other than that awesome story!
Crimson cat angel chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
Love!
KO13 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Aw, lol, that was sweet. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/8/2015
BEST HETALIA MPREG FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! I fangirled so hard! I love your writing an your work! Although I wish you would have stuck with the awesome translations. Love this fanfic an I recommended it to so many of my friends!
Alva chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
There's some translation mistakes with the Swedish.
Wake up translates to 'Vakna'. That's it, only one word. Dad is 'pappa' thought.
There's no direkt translation for 'I'll get you back for that later, but you can say something along the lines of 'Du ska få igen för det där senare'.
Happy birthday little light is a bit harder. Translating that to Swedish sounds a bit weird, one would most likely say happy birthday MY little light instead. In Swedish that is 'Grattis på födelsedagen mitt lilla ljus'. 'Lilla' is used to describe something small or tiny, 'lite' is used when speaking about a small amount of something.
Other than that, it's a realy good story :)
Meaningless-Hope chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
Awwweeeee that was so cuteee
FireFox Vixen chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
Love!
yaoi lover chapter 36 . 12/10/2014
I always love what u do with the descriptions LOL