Reviews for Little Candles
NickeltheRed chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
The reason why I think these chapters are both interesting and well-written so far, is because even though Katara/Aang has always been canon, you still aren't afraid to toy with those underlining elements between the characters a little bit. You cleverly highlight what all what could have been. I believe-like most Zutara fans, I suppose-that the series could have been even more successful if the creators had actually given them a chance with real romance, instead of just considering the mere idea of it...because there was potential there. It is somewhat of a shame that their chemistry and their balancing contrasts and were "suppressed" so much throughout the entire story.

Anyway, good work :)
janedoe401 chapter 28 . 6/30/2012
Beg my forgiveness for contradicting you rachellephant-sama but a lot of Zutarians do recognize the possibility of the pain (depending on the setting of the fic) that might come about with the Prince and the Waterbender's union. Although I will not deny that some (even I have) just been infuriated at Ang's immaturity (e.g. losing Appa) that somehow it's just hard not to see him as some brat who absolutely, positively must HAVE the girl just because he is the hero of the story when that's not necessarily true (e.g. Star Wars; Disnery's Hunchback of Notredame, Honey and Clover, Princess Tutu, etc).

I'm sorry, it's really mostly Bryke's fault. I really do love Ang with his bubbly, innocent, childlike personality...but just. NOT WITH Katara.

Thank you soooo much for this series. I absolutely love how you write. Your Sokka and Katara portions are really touching.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 32 . 6/30/2012
Bwuahahaha! The long abscene is sooooo made up from this little one shot!
Scar-Faced Hundred chapter 31 . 11/19/2011
I've been really enjoying this fic - the way you handle the characters is so truthful, and your writing flows beautifully. This is really insightful into the relationships between the characters, even when it hurts - and let's not forget the adorable fluff. :D Don't stop writing now!

DFTBA

~Jo
NorthernLights25 chapter 31 . 12/8/2010
I liked this one!
FlairYourFuel chapter 31 . 12/6/2010
I like how you make the reader come up with what the end is. And you do it well at that.
JadeAshes chapter 31 . 12/6/2010
I do SO enjoy your drabbles. :) Every little snippet is grand in it's own way.

UPDATE!

JA
Ivyshadow chapter 31 . 12/6/2010
Oh, Zuko. Mr. Smooth, as usual. No, you can't pick Dare instead! Lovely bit of untagged dialogue! :) I'll be sure to stick around.

~Ivy
Finished and Gone chapter 31 . 12/6/2010
I'm glad you're still doing this. :) The only complaint I have is that this one shot is too short but it packs in a lot.

Poor Zuko, he wants Katara! XD
AnnaAza chapter 31 . 12/5/2010
Lol.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 31 . 12/5/2010
Nice one. It made me chuckle and made the day just a bit brighter. I can't wait to see your next one.
k9 chapter 30 . 11/20/2010
great drabbles, and in your second drabble, i want to point out katara also likes zukos scar because its sexy
k9 chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
i hate kataang but not as much as i hate maiko
Ivyshadow chapter 30 . 10/17/2010
Mai angst! Yes! Poor girl, she's so in denial, it's really sad. Anyway, great to see an update on this story!

~Ivy
janedoe401 chapter 29 . 10/10/2010
It's very beautiful. The interaction between Zuko and Toph and the way he sees Katara is just...makes MY heart race a little! _