Reviews for Little Candles
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 30 . 10/5/2010
ouch, mucho angst. (sorry i havnt been reviewing, i didnt know u were updateing so i was way behind)
AnnaAza chapter 30 . 10/4/2010
Mai-wow. You captured her pretty well, in he perspective.
bookworm101 chapter 27 . 8/16/2010
Wow. This is such an intense scene showing Sokka's brotherly love for his sister. You did a great job setting the mood for this.

Uhhh...I found a couple spelling/grammer mistakes but they wern't very obvious, so I won't name them.I think everyone's IC, but I don't know what scared Zuko is like.I think you did a great job showing him, though.

Again these drabbles are so amazing I just want to thank you for making these.

Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 29 . 7/23/2010
Usually when I read a series of one-shots for the first time, I just read all of them and then do a general review at the end with a few comments about some of my favorite one-shots. Well, I started the list like I usually do and I wound up having a lot to say about a lot of them. Maybe I should’ve started with individual reviews. Ah well, I’ll just settle with giving a large review instead.

Butterfly: That was sweet. I liked the childlike side of Zuko, being so curious with the butterfly and then accidentally hurting it out of ignorance. It’s sweet and it isn’t a side that’s seen frequently.

Storm: Okay, Sokka’s joke by saying “Chill out” made me laugh. I suppose it’s more of the utter idiocy of finding the statement comical that made me laugh rather than the humor in the pun itself. Personally I’m not a fan of puns, but sometimes the way a person says it (or the way in which I imagine a person saying it) is all it takes to get me to laugh. Anyway, I enjoyed this little piece. It was fluffy, sweet, and entertaining to see Zuko so out of his element… Did I just make an accidental pun?

Thoughts: I love how you wrote Toph here. I like the idea of Toph giving advice and the parallels between growing an apple tree and developing a relationship was a wonderful way to do it.

Necklace: I agree with Katara, embarrassed Zuko is cute.

Shuffle: Aww, that was sad and sweet. Because I like both Kataang and Zutara, something like this evokes mixed emotions. I feel sad for Aang, yet I can’t hide my happiness of Zuko and Katara being together. Nicely done.

Where: Agreed. I never liked that some Zutara fics ignore the fact that Aang would be upset over the two getting together, so even though it’s hard to see Aang be sad, I’m glad that you wrote this. I think you handled the subject well. Is Toph getting away from Sokka? If so, is it for the same reason as Aang is from Katara? I got that feeling, but wanted to ask for clarification.

Rainbow: I adored it. It just… worked really well. I’m not actually sure how to describe what I like about it. Just that I like it. Ah, Toph made me laugh with her observation on Zuko’s increased heart rate. Beautifully done.

Overall, all of your one-shots remained in-character and your character interactions were wonderfully done. Even rarer (well, at least here in fanfiction) was the beauty of your writing itself. The language flows, your use of vocabulary is nice, and your grammar is impeccable. Again, I congratulate you on the fabulous job and hope that an update will come soon.

By the way, is there any chance that Iroh will appear in a future one-shot?
SmilingFox chapter 29 . 6/24/2010
That may have been my favorite chapter of anything I've ever read ever. Zutarian Fangirling aside, you have the character interactions down perfectly, and your writing is an absolute joy to read! (And You've got Toph dead on!)

I eagerly await an update! :D Possibly the best set of Drabbles I've yet encountered, I hope to see more soon!
janedoe401 chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
Dare I say but has Uncle Iroh found himself a successor? _
janedoe401 chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
Now that here people is a man in love! Ahhhh...makes me wish more than ever that there was an anime version of this!
Ivyshadow chapter 29 . 6/2/2010
I love this one too, and I agree it is one of the best. I've wondered that sometimes, how you would explain colors to a blind person, or music to a deaf person... it all ties into the whole beauty thing. And beauty, in itself, is difficult to explain sometimes... Anyway, this was really good :)

Merlynne2 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
akay2 chapter 29 . 6/1/2010
That one was really cute! That might be one of my new favorites. I like how at first it wasn't really a Zutara piece...more focusing on Zuko and Toph's friendship...but then it switched to defining beautiful and having beauty mean different things to different people...I really liked it :)
ZukoxKataraxForever chapter 29 . 6/1/2010
Just gorgeous!

I loved the way you showed Zuko explaining colors to Toph. Really creative, I never would have thought of something like that.

Your descriptions are flawless, too. And your range of vocabulary is exceedingly wide.

Great job! I can't wait to see more of these! :)
AnnaAza chapter 29 . 6/1/2010
Very sweet!
ZukoxKataraxForever chapter 28 . 6/1/2010
I just read all of these, and I think they are astounding. You have the rare ability to pack mountains of emotion into a short story. Please continue with these, I love reading your work. And I hope you continue to write. You certainly have a knack for it. _
Ivyshadow chapter 28 . 5/10/2010
I agree, it's hard to write Aang being sad. This was cute, though, how you connected him to someone so different from him, who he probably never would have taken a second glance at in the normal world (meaning the canon world). I liked this one. Can't wait for the next one!

Ivyshadow chapter 27 . 5/8/2010
Oh, Sokka. He really is funny when he tries to be serious, but not this time! Scared Zuko pretty good there. Sometimes I wish I had an older brother that would do that for me, but at the same time I like being the oldest ;) Sokka and Katara's sibling love is so cute. Well done!

144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »