Reviews for Little Candles
Finished and Gone chapter 27 . 5/7/2010
That was an intense scene. Poor Zuko, Sokka should know that he would never hurt Katara!
Well done again. :)
waterlit chapter 23 . 5/7/2010
I think I like this one best heh; there's a certain poignancy buried in it :D
waterlit chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
I like how you described the silence as itchy haha. It was nice, that (:
waterlit chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
There's something really beautiful in the way you wrote this (: I quite like your style HAHA.
Finished and Gone chapter 26 . 4/26/2010
Fluff! Yay! Awh, poor Aang, I feel sorry for him but to me, he's no match against Zuko. I love the chiascuro(?) description of Zuko too. Yay! Leonardo Da vinci style!
Ivyshadow chapter 26 . 4/26/2010
I suppose it is kind of sad for Aang, but Zuko is much better for Katara. Still, I liked this one.

OhThoseEyes chapter 20 . 4/23/2010
I'm been meaning to comment since I found Little Candles, but after reading this 'chapter' I just had to. I loved this chapter. You are a very talented writer! I can't wait to finish this one!
Finished and Gone chapter 25 . 4/23/2010
A beautiful chapter once again, you know, you're one of my favourite writers here. :)

You're so awesome and I totally agree with you, I have 3 younger siblings and I feel the same way about them like how Sokka feels about his sister. Family bonds are so auspicious
Ivyshadow chapter 25 . 4/22/2010
It's very true, all this about the relationships in the group. I agree that maybe Sokka and Katara's bond is the strongest. And sibling love is so cute! Loved this one :)

Lady Flick chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
I have no hate for Mai at all, I actually respect her as a character and think she's pretty bad ass, I can't stand MaiKo though, but because it was canon you have to put up with it, but so few people respect it or give it the light it deserves. It happened, and I love the fact that you recognized it and gave Mai's perspective on things.
Lady Flick chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
This was just had me grinning like mad. Zuko is absolutely adorable and I love it. I think I might adopt the idea of Zuko sketching her in one of my fics - would you mind terribly? I could see it as a fantastic chapter for my Sokka's Field Guide series! I'll credit you of course C: it was just too adorable
Lady Flick chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Since you mentioned that Pain, blue and why were a trio, I decided to wait until I read all three before reviewing, or else each of my reviews would have been short and redundant. But I loved the three pieces together, Blue was the favorite of course, but it didn't occur to me how significant it really was until you mentioned the blue fire. It was then that everything else seemed to important for some strange reason - I guess it's because people overuse blue eyes, blue water et cetera, so it was a poignant and very nice touch to toss in Azula's bit. Also, blue emotions was a good addition C:
Lady Flick chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
This was a beautiful piece and a bit of insight into Katara's physical perception of Zuko. I always imagined that she would like his scar, and it was nice to see you work that in. Touching and sincere, I adored this chapter C:
Ivyshadow chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
I love reading about dancing scenes in stories and watching them in movies. It's always so beautiful, the way everyone moves so smoothly. The way you wrote Zuko in this, having him not paying attention to anything but Katara is very in character, I think. Well done with this one.

janedoe401 chapter 24 . 4/17/2010