Reviews for Set Myself on Fire
PeacefullyJos chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
I LOVED THIS FIC! Your portrayal of Puck was simply outstanding, as well as yours of Rachel. WONDERFUL!
erlebnisse chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Whoa, this was so amazing; I can't even -
I loved the way you portrayed Puck and Rachel - it was such great characterization. The writing style was awesome and so descriptive! )
Kudos, this was brilliant.
krazyy989 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
I 3 that you had us doubting puck with the whole old habits die hard thing!
color my world bright chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh my this was just AMAZING and I want to set MYSELF on fire now for reasons I don't even know how to explain.

Clever, by the way. With the words at the beginning of the chapters ;D

Wonderful story. Well-written, and a realistic plot. Thanks for writing.

-Ariana x
guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
this chapter is my favourite! i love locker room scene and i totally imagene rachel giong in and saying those things to puck:D i don't know how many times i read that part!
The Scarlet Letter chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
I absoutley loved this fic! I love the idea of puck/Rachel friendship and romance. This was so well written and I liked the alternating pov's.
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
This is really charming; Kurt and Mercedes' parts. Also, 'badassness' - YES!
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Haha;D That was hot!
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
When he woke up, he knew that it had been more than a dream. It was a message from God. Rachel was a hot Jew, and the Good Lord wanted him to get into her pants. - EPIC WIN.
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Ooooh, burn :D
Noah's being subtle. Okay, 'nuff. I know anybody would do the same, but hey, I'm fangirling. Haha
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Haha! Britney Spears and Marvel heroes. :D Amazing
Noah was mean. :
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awwie:D sweeeeeet. I love it. Haha. Puck with blue wings - badass.
Willow chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Loved it. You write Puck's POV so well; I'm impressed. And you capture the other characters perfectly, too. Artie was particularly HILARIOUS (seriously, his appearances might be my favorite parts of the whole story, even though I started out only reading this for the Puckleberry). Thanks for this fun read!
PrincessVamp chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Such a sweet, fun story. Loved it!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
I really liked this.

I laughed though the whole thing but it worked you know the characters really well.