Reviews for Set Myself on Fire
Nicolene B chapter 10 . 1/2
Loved it!
topcat2001 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Best. Ending. Ever! I was like damn you Puck but you surprised me and I'm so happy you did!
Stine chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I really adore this story. Just had to say...
JaToya chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
I thought I'd reviewed this but apparently not. I love this fic. Yes, the story itself, but more the writing, the style and flow of it. I just really like your style.
PeacefullyJos chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
I LOVED THIS FIC! Your portrayal of Puck was simply outstanding, as well as yours of Rachel. WONDERFUL!
erlebnisse chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Whoa, this was so amazing; I can't even -
I loved the way you portrayed Puck and Rachel - it was such great characterization. The writing style was awesome and so descriptive! )
Kudos, this was brilliant.
krazyy989 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
I 3 that you had us doubting puck with the whole old habits die hard thing!
color my world bright chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh my this was just AMAZING and I want to set MYSELF on fire now for reasons I don't even know how to explain.

Clever, by the way. With the words at the beginning of the chapters ;D

Wonderful story. Well-written, and a realistic plot. Thanks for writing.

-Ariana x
guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
this chapter is my favourite! i love locker room scene and i totally imagene rachel giong in and saying those things to puck:D i don't know how many times i read that part!
The Scarlet Letter chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
I absoutley loved this fic! I love the idea of puck/Rachel friendship and romance. This was so well written and I liked the alternating pov's.
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
This is really charming; Kurt and Mercedes' parts. Also, 'badassness' - YES!
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Haha;D That was hot!
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
When he woke up, he knew that it had been more than a dream. It was a message from God. Rachel was a hot Jew, and the Good Lord wanted him to get into her pants. - EPIC WIN.
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Ooooh, burn :D
Noah's being subtle. Okay, 'nuff. I know anybody would do the same, but hey, I'm fangirling. Haha
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 2 . 9/30/2012