Reviews for The End of the Beginning
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
Maybe wouldn't have been surprised if futer Katie and Future Cas had a fling what with future Dean being such a dick, and i wouldn't have mind seeing that... i don't suppose you could do a Cas/OC story, could ya?
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
aww! it's the End! well it was still an amazing story

;D
pickupthatamulet chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
LOVE IT OMG 3 aw im sad this is the end :( i loved this story so much you dont even know, but you did an amazing job :) and im so glad i found that story
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
love it! they're back '09! awsome.

It sorta sounded like she would've kept it, even before Cas told her she had to.

pickupthatamulet chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Yeahh they're in 2009 now :D love it i cant wait to see more about this story, it's simply amazing. and ur doing an awesome job cant wait for more
wizziewoo123 chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
so deans back in the past, glad he gets the chance to be a non douche bag, really didnt like him in the first few chapters!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
beautifully sad chapter. Damn future Dean, he just killed his sons mother, he could've just left her! but I still love this story, no matter how sad or how ticked future dean makes me...

pickupthatamulet chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
Oh noo :( i dont want this story to end but at the same time i went to see what's going to happen next. The end of this chapter make me tears up :( aw im so sad future Dean became so broken omg :( this is so sad and so good i dont even omg you're doing such an amazing job, cant wait for more
deansgirl1 chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
great and sad chapter '( ur gonna give us a sad ending aren't u
wizziewoo123 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
so is dean dead? if he isnt i hope katie leaves him till he proves he;s good enough for her!
deansgirl1 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
oh man i wanna read more ;D update soon.
pickupthatamulet chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Aww i love past dean and katie so much XD haha and i loved this whole chapter it was amazing and the part between Dean and johnny was so cute :( and so sad. I cant wait to see what's going to happen next, ur doing such an amazing job :)
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Oh. MY. God.

I am hanging on every word of this story!

It's amazing and REAL as far as it will go, like real reactions and feelings! Great!

but I gotta wonder, what's gonna happen at the end? will it go back to past Dean's life? Hmm...

deansgirl1 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
another cliff hanger plz update soon can't wait to read ur perspective on this eppy
wizziewoo123 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
we know that dean dies in this episode so are you going back to the past,that would be cool maybe dean wont be such a douche bag cuz he knows how it will turn out! i really dont like this future dean maybe katie should leave him if he lives so he bucks up his game!