Reviews for Believe
Lost Words of the Past chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Dissapointed there should have been a lemon to give a sense of how much they loved eachother
oldhokages chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
WTH, Ducky. WTH. I'm absently reading your stories and THIS shows up out of nowhere.

You are forbidden from writing any more deaths for Naruto. Because it's mean.
PandaLove98 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was amazingly written. It conveyed so much emotion and depicted the characters perfectly. I teared up. I rreally did. My eyes are a little watery right now. lol. Keep up the good work, and no this definately was not a waste of time -
ChepOnFire chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You got me crying in the end, it's just so sad... but perfect. It's just perfect. Keep writing stories like this!
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
So sad and beautiful, it made me cry
12345 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh gosh! This is just so sad! So terribly sad, but very good still!
CamillaLangdon chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
oh wow, this is so sad! And yet, I love to read it :)

LuvinLyf16 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wow...this is so sad. im at the point of tears. and damn that danzo [ great job!
anilover13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Nice story, I really like it:) You should write more often you're really good, anyway, I loved this story, it was sad, but full of NaruSakuness so, yeah, keep up the good work!
EmpKaylenatye chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I bawled...great one shot.
whateverbro chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was good. :) It reminded me a lot of Titanic too.
Just-Hazel-Eyes123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
AWESOME! It was really sad and I think you did a AWESOME job!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
WHAT THE HELL! I don't even understand what just happened and I'm STILL tearing up! WTF! How do you do this to me! Grumble, grumble...First to review, sweet! But why is Naruto gonna die? NARUTO STARTS AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY!
Hyouhaku chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Naww that was so sad it made me wanna cry!

You did a great job, so sad that Naruto died though.