Reviews for Purple Heart
HALO-ODSTgirl104 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
This chapter just made me cry my eyes out! And what they were saying did you make it up on your own or what?
NightlyRains chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I love this.

It's not very often a fanfiction gets me crying, so good job.

And it's very nicely written.
Spirit01 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Can't tell ya how many times I've read this story. And every single one of those times this story seems to find a way to touch me so deeply that more than just my heart feels it.
Floating-Angel chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Both of these pieces touched me deeply. God bless the military and all that they do to keep us safe.
Foxbear chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
A deeply touching story.

The plot flows well.

Everyone is in character.

Excellent grammar and sentence structure.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Only one word:

Beautiful
TheLastGarou chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Written by Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

...I came across this one a while back and, after reading your story, thought you'd appreciate it.
ElementalFallenStar chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
AWWWW! I am tearing up!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Optimus desevers much more.
animelover1993 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
I have the worst luck.. I made ti the end. Then started bawling into my sweater. What's worse is that at that exact moment.. the score played when Optimus died came on from my playlist and it's sad tune turned my sniffles into sobs.

Damn it. Everytime. Every time I watch that part I cry. And now when I read about it... I cry.

*breaks down into incomprehensible babbles and sobs*

~Animelover
FORD B chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Great read!
FORD B chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Never heard this before, but it was more than appropriate. Well done and great read!
ironaft30 chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Nice,touching and really endearing. To the soul
TheFallenWriter chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
After Reading a bit of your NCIS/Transformers story, I decided to start checking out some of your other work. When I read this, well, I started to tear up. I knew that this would be depressing but I really wasn't expecting something as moving as this.

You are really one hell of a great writer.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »