Reviews for Soldier of Loyalty
cool story
Mandalore Requiem chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Hmm interesting.
Pyeknu chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
I see you gave Koshaji the style-name "Enjo" here, which is what I did when I first used the character in my Anime Addventure stories (though I didn't use that in my later works such as "Phoenix From the Ashes."
Akytsu Frozen chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
jajajaja good chapter very interesting indeed Your OC its a very lucky character soo update soon at least ill be waiting for it see ya late! you rock man!
Akytsu Frozen chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Great fic i like you OC and im seeing already the pairing kep it good you rock.

pd:if you keep writing this consider one more oc for ryomu
Han Hyuga chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Awesome! It's looking good I have to say! Can't wait to read more and for it to get into the action! Favourited.
HitogoroshinoKirohito chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hey, I just started getting into Ikki Tousen, Dunno where I'm at in the official manga, Volume 3 somewhere XD

Yeah, I like the story so far, I've just got to figure out a bit more on the schools other then Nanyo So yeah, Update this, I think it's one of the only Ikki Tousen stories with potential :D
Han Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Well written! This one sounds promising, and it's always interesting to see an original character. I'm not sure how this is going to go, and I'm kinda hoping your original character doesn't turn into a mary sue. (Granted I'm doing the excatly same thing in my fic, and arguably my character is semi-mary sue.)

Anyway, one thing I noticed about your fic is (And it's only a small thing) you said he comes into Seito wearing the uniform... But Seito is an all girls school if I'm not mistaken.

But yes, this is only the first chapter, and you said this is your first Ikki Tousen fic, so it's no sweat. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this story though, that's for sure. :)