Reviews for Carjacking
Ha ha ha ha hilarious!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/16
Beautiful.
arwenadreamer chapter 1 . 1/17
Love it! That was so much fun to read! :) thank you! Just the picture of little Sammy hanging on the duffle bag... :) too precious!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Oh man that was a good one. Totally in character for those guys. loved John showing at the end!
bluannie1313 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This story makes me smile every time I read it. One of my favorites!
anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
hi
that was a great story
Magics122 chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I laughed way too hard at this, good job! :D thanks for writing this!
Nobodythestormcrow chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Sam: sorry officer, that man attempted to carjack OUR car, so we had to remove him from the presmises.
MarleeJames chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Hee hee! What a great story! Oh, those Winchester kiddies were bad news!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Supernatural Fanfiction Awards review:

This is a kind of 'Home Alone' in the Impala. It's a great fun little write - You had me almost feeling sorry for the poor thief, after Sam almost suffocated him and smacked him in the eye, and Dean threatened him with the loaded gun, and I really enjoyed his final conclusion that Jail was better than being exposed to any more children.

He should have realised that the wee!chesters aren't ordinary children!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: I am very impressed by this little story- Your outsider pov was extremely well done, and I could easily see the boys through Corey's eyes. The writing here is strong, and the action kept me intrigued from the first word to the last. Well done!
CoffeeMe chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: Well! Love the outsider point of view here. As is essential to all good flash fiction, you kept the events moving along at a high pitch. The Wee!Chesters were perfectly in character, as well. I could easily see Dean holding a gun rock-steady, aimed at the culprit who's hurting his brother. Love that last line, too. Thanks for the ride!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards : February 2016

LOL! What a beautifully told, perfect little vignette with an excellent moral as well. Very clear, very vivid and very funny, this was a pleasure to read! Well done!
Ryla chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
LOL awesome!
cfccfc chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Very cute and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.