Reviews for Carjacking
Erica Rocks chapter 1 . 2/23
Short and sweet and I laughed. Nice!
the.girl.who.loves.cake chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
thanks for such a brilliant read!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Ha ha ha. ;)
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Beautifully written, in perfect character. You've done a great job! I agree with other reviewers that telling this vignette from the POV of the bank robber makes the story much stronger. That way, the disconnect between his expectations of two small boys suddenly confronting a stranger, and his experience with the Winchester boys, makes the story more powerful. Thanks for sharing! Loved it!
Spn fam chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Ha ha ha ha hilarious!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
arwenadreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
Love it! That was so much fun to read! :) thank you! Just the picture of little Sammy hanging on the duffle bag... :) too precious!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Oh man that was a good one. Totally in character for those guys. loved John showing at the end!
bluannie1313 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This story makes me smile every time I read it. One of my favorites!
anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
that was a great story
Magics122 chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I laughed way too hard at this, good job! :D thanks for writing this!
Nobodythestormcrow chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Sam: sorry officer, that man attempted to carjack OUR car, so we had to remove him from the presmises.
MarleeJames chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Hee hee! What a great story! Oh, those Winchester kiddies were bad news!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Supernatural Fanfiction Awards review:

This is a kind of 'Home Alone' in the Impala. It's a great fun little write - You had me almost feeling sorry for the poor thief, after Sam almost suffocated him and smacked him in the eye, and Dean threatened him with the loaded gun, and I really enjoyed his final conclusion that Jail was better than being exposed to any more children.

He should have realised that the wee!chesters aren't ordinary children!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: I am very impressed by this little story- Your outsider pov was extremely well done, and I could easily see the boys through Corey's eyes. The writing here is strong, and the action kept me intrigued from the first word to the last. Well done!