Reviews for The Quality of Mercy
JackWritesBack chapter 4 . 4/7
This was really something, wasn’t it? Thank you for your hard work. This was a great read. I do love that we get some insight into Uther and he’s given a chance to be so complex versus what we saw in the show. It was just amazing. Loved it.
gaylelbf chapter 4 . 2/14/2020
Intriguing
Natsuki D chapter 4 . 5/4/2019
Loved the story!
creativesm75 chapter 4 . 5/25/2018
very good.
Samantha2611 chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
I loved this. The different look and the way you wrote it was amazing. :D
MyLittleRobin chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
OH MAH LAWD
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST PIECES OF MAGICAL-NESS I HAVE EVER READ!
0_0
I THINK THAT YOU KEPT UTHER IN CHARACTER VERY AWESOMELY AND I ALMOST FELT A LITTLE BAD FOR HIM AND I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE.
ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART.
"HOPE"
I WAS JUST
0_0
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
I liked this story very much it was interesting to see a different side of Uther and his relationship with Arthur and that of Igraine and Nimueh.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Excellent and unique, thanks!
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Totally awesome, mind-blowing story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Fantastic story. I hope you come back to writing for this site. I enjoy all your stories. I re-read them all the time.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Very nice. I do like the occasional fic from Uther's point of view, and this one was done very well. Thank you.
Oblivion Songstress chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
This was absolutely great.
BloodyRose90 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
This was a wonderful story, I loved how we got Nimueh, Uther and Ygraine's past, but those last couple of lines were pretty ominous weren't they? Oh well, I loved the story; ta-ta! :)
Wow chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
So great... I love this telling of Uther and Ygraine's story (and Nimueh) and how it parallels Arthur's