Reviews for The Quality of Mercy
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Totally awesome, mind-blowing story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Fantastic story. I hope you come back to writing for this site. I enjoy all your stories. I re-read them all the time.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Very nice. I do like the occasional fic from Uther's point of view, and this one was done very well. Thank you.
Midnight Kismesis chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
This was absolutely great.
BloodyRose90 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
This was a wonderful story, I loved how we got Nimueh, Uther and Ygraine's past, but those last couple of lines were pretty ominous weren't they? Oh well, I loved the story; ta-ta! :)
Wow chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
So great... I love this telling of Uther and Ygraine's story (and Nimueh) and how it parallels Arthur's
IloveHeat chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
The entire story was great but the last few lines were amazing. The relationship between Uther and Nemeuh was totally different than anything I've read before and it was amazing. Merlin and Arthur were lovely. But those last few lines could almost be foreshadowing and that was chilling. Thank you for creating a memorable story.
vanillavillian101 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Soo sad! I feel so bad for Nimueh.
Renhi chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Oh my god, oh my god oh my god oh my god

This is my new canon THANK YOU SO MUCH. You made Uther into a much more believable character-it was like watching a paper cutout slowly become a real person, with hopes and memories and so much complex ideals, mixed into a single being.

It was just-wow. Wow, how beautiful.
GreatSlashDragon2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You've done a great job. This story is just so beautiful, sad and hopeful at the same time. It is a real pleasure to read, so thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I have so much love for this. Is it okay if I consider it canon? :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I have so much love for this. Is it okay if I consider it canon? :)
Sharon T chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful 4-shot , thanks for writing :)
angelrider13 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
The flashbacks totally made me cry. TTTT

AND OMG UTHER KNOWS! AND MERLIN KNOWS HE KNOWS! XO