Reviews for The Hellish Life of a HalfBlood
Kenna chapter 28 . 1/31
I cracked up laughing at the comment at the end. She really is a poor, poor naive soul! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Lol. Great story so far.
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This story hasn't updated since 2011. And it's 2014 now. Either you update this story, or delete it. This site doesn't have room for unfinished stories.
GhostAvatar chapter 34 . 10/9/2013
I just noticed like five or ten chapters ago that you could make this into a choice story. Like you would have a passage at the beginning of the first chapter then have different paths that you can go and tell them to go to a specific chapter then have different passages and choices for every chapter then see if they would truly survive helping the Sackville-Baggs on there quest to become mortals or humans again. But one path must always lead to an awesomely creative death. I got this idea because I read this book about the underground railroads in the second or third grade where this was how it was set up but the only perspective you could have for the book was the runaway slaves which I personally thought was really cool. This idea is for anyone who is willing to take up the challenge of putting it together. I suggest that you write it out before you post so you don't mess up and have to start over.

-Shadow from the GhostAvatar group
FutureMrs.Horan chapter 34 . 11/12/2011
All I want is for you to keep writing.): I seriously finished all of this in an hour.): WRITE MORE!3
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 34 . 11/3/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
KaylahDemi chapter 34 . 8/25/2011
I think it is AWESOME! Please, please, please continue! I really want to have more make-out sessions with Gregory! PLEEEEZE! lol
ShyParamoreLove666 chapter 33 . 5/17/2011
Love it!
Dark Melody Night chapter 33 . 10/30/2010
this is good, please update soon.
chronicxxinsanity chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
tips on making a good oc: if you want your oc to be realistic, they need to have flaws like a regular human being. it's nice that she's an all-powerful-being and everyone likes her right away, but it's not believable. (i'm assuming that because you're trying to get the reader to put themselves in the characters shoes, you're trying to make her as realistic as... well... us.)
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
i like the idea... however, i greatly dislike stories that are 'you did this' and 'you did that'. it's muc easier if an oc did it because then i won't be thinking 'dude! i'd never do that!'

your sentences also seem like you're spitting out as much info as possible to simply be done with the inntroduction. "you read a lot." shouldn't be it's own sentence; it sounds very choppy and without much description.

i just thought you might like some CC mixed in with all the reviews of "update" and "love it".
AnimeLoverGirl1324 chapter 33 . 10/14/2010
Oh my gosh! Please update this story! It's amazing! I mean, this should have happened in the movie! Please update this soon, I wanna know what happens next soooooooooooooooooo badly!
bluelover chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I would like the next chapter soon! People don't like to wait! Mostly me!
bluelover chapter 33 . 9/19/2010
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! Please?
bluelover chapter 33 . 9/10/2010
Yo, been waiting forever...where's the next chp.? Humm? I'm waiting!
Red chapter 33 . 8/9/2010
i really love this...i hope you haven't abandoned it ): it's too good to just stop like this!