Reviews for Logical Fallacy
aria9627 chapter 12 . 1/27
This story left me more scarred than any Dark!Harry stories I've read (and I've read a lot at this point). I can't explain it, it's just they are so non-human yet so human at the same time, I know it makes no sense but it does in my head...
Corseted.Pirate chapter 12 . 1/8
He already forgot that the only person in his family that he actually liked or tolerated both knew that the betrothal had been finalized, and had informed him they are no longer brothers so he best not come around no more. If Bill shows up to marry Fluer, Charlie would no doubt inform everyone it was only possible because Bill had murdered his prior spouse. That ending was depressing. On the other hand, the entire story makes it fairly clear that Bill is a sociopath and he made Harry one too.
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
dude... I'm speechless... and kinda want to throw my phone at a wall... holy fuck! I dont even know what I just read... holy fucking shit! I'm kinda torn now, the end was... fuck idk but the story overall was so good! idk just...
LilliabellaMichelle chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
I'm honestly not sure what I just finished reading but I liked it.
It was nicely done.
~Lila Belle
domestic fanperson chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
I hate you but I love you too. A heartbreaking story that so many plot twist, makes you become a Steven Moffat or John Green. It's so angsty and I've frustrated so much till shed tears...and curse you and kiss you right now.
Thanks I need this kind of fic. It's like miscommunication between two people who love each other but become unrequited love (in Harry's side). And I love unrequited love fic.
siany14 chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
Wtf
Nerdygurl4 chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
Nope, didn't like it. In the end Bill was an empty person without heart or soul and Harry only a victim, kind of disgusting actually. I kept waiting for there to be a point and there never was.
shiningsilverwolf chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
That was amazing. Heart-breaking, but amazing
Ketsy chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
Well, that ended slightly better than expected, given that it didn't entirely descend into pedophilia.
Ketsy chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
"She was too drunk to notice when he started taking off her clothes." Way to make Bill a rapist.
TrueCountryCowgirl chapter 12 . 6/27/2016
Your a twisted and cruel writer I loved it
Blue Blossoms chapter 12 . 6/11/2016
Wow. Seriously wow. I am completely blown away! I loved this story from the start and despite the morbid ending, deem it as one the stories that inspired me. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
Wow, what terrible writing! A shitty end to an awful story, and I'm glad by the time I had gotten to the last chapter I knew to skip some sentences. There was no characterization, and your plot line couldn't be summarized because it was essentially nonexistent. Thanks for wasting that last twenty minutes of my life.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
esta fue la historia mas triste que haya leido! pero me enamoro!
oh harry! morir por bill quien amo sin saberlo!
varthanaa chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
Oh my..
So lovely.
So bitter-sweet.
The ending is a little surprising but a good one.
I love the idea of a Weasley who isn't goody two shoes, but also isn't playing on being one. Even more I love that it's William.
Sweet.