Reviews for Logical Fallacy
MoceJo chapter 1 . 1/20
This is my first bill/harry fanfic and i loved it. It was very angsty and disturbing and thats what i liked about it. Its so refeshing to see one of the weasleys not being goody goody..its annoying really. And the ending was unexpected. You are such a great writer and i only hoped you wrote some in harry pov. Maybe you could do one in harry pov. pretty please!
Zoe Nightshade099 chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME!? WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?
Yankeegomera chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
disturbing end...
FireAndSteel chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
wat

Why would you do this?!
reader1writer1 chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
wow, way to make me cry! riveting story. Well done!
MelloSev chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
Wow, poor Harry. You were right for saying there was no happy ending. You know what would really suck though... if it turned out Harry was prego.
Neat story though.
hiddensparrow chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
What did I just read! The was not at all what I was expecting when I started reading this fic. Oh my god! I can't believe that ending. Even in that last few paragraphs, even in the last few sentences, I had hope for them. That was crushing. Well done.
Reaction aside, the reason I actually finished this fic is because of the uniquely dark take on Bill's character. I kept wanting to know where you'd take it. It's chilling but still fit with the story, and even the HP universe.
I admit that I thought Harry was pretending to be Bill's other conquests of "blond women" and that's why he knew his preference. Because of this it wasn't surprising about Harry being the blond women at the end, I saw that one coming. I was surprised that he hadn't been the others.
Overall this is a heartbreaking, well crafted, tragety about two people so wholly unable to make a connecting. This is dark, apathetic, and carrying a blaze aditude on death. It is for the last few reasons that I must admit I cannot favorite this story, thought I favorite many things I finish. It is beautiful at the right angle but pitch dark and somewhat disturbing.
Congratulations on creating this masterful work that I HAD to finish even though it was outside my taste. Keep writing, you're quite skilled. :)
Jen chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
Thanks...I think. lol
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Can I just start of with, you are an amazing writer.
I wasn't able to finish this story, even though it's amazingly written I couldn't get passed how bitter both Harry and Bill are. I read through the reviews and saw it didn't get any happier and realised that u was better off not finishing it.

Though if I'm ever in a mood for sad and depressing I know where to find it. Amazing story though and I wish you luck with your writing.
DarianRaine606 chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
I read this story once, forever ago. I could remember bits and pieces as i read it but i couldnt remember the ending. I know why now. I made myself forget it because i hated you so much for it. You have no idea the depth of my hatred. Youre such a fantastic writer, this is hands down the best fanfic ive ever read. I will never forgive you fpr breaking my heart like this. Twice.
Seraphus chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
Well if that wasn't the most depressing thing I've ever read... Anyway good story.
Summertime3579 chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
That was so tragic. I usually don't read stuff like this, but I thought I'd give is a shot. Although it was sad it was really well written and very original so I liked it for that. I don't really have an opinion on the plot whether I liked it or not. I'm of two minds. I think that's the saying. Thanks for writing,
Rebecca1990 chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
I love your chapters, yes they are dark but the amount of emotion they made me expeince (good and bad) just made reading your chapters worth it.
By the way, I have to write this, I have reported someone for their review of you story. it really offended me, I hope they read this because its exactly what I wrote when I reported them:
I am a huge fan of fanfction, I have been for over 8 years and never before has someone’s review offended me as much as this. Just because someone has suffered in the past, does not give them the right to criticise another person for their work, no matter how offensive or gruesome it appears. I am reporting Snaggledog for saying that the author of this story needs mental health treatment, and also comparing them to ISIS, which is a very horrible thing to do.
Just because you don't like something, doesn't give you the right to be horrible or judgmental so be careful what you write, because you might be judged in return.
Snaggledog chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
I have fought depression for all of my 60 years. I have been under the care of psychiatrists, therapists and others to deal with my problems. I have learned about a lot of things that make me tick. I cannot watch horror films or most of what Hollywood produces. I stopped reading books unless my wife read them first to see if they were alright for me. I found that even the ones that she approved were sometimes still not okay and I retreated into Harry Potter fan fiction where I have happily been for at least a dozen years.

In many ways HP fan fiction is analogous to the old fashioned cowboy westerns that had white hats and black hats. White hats are always good and black hats are always bad and the good guy always wins. In HP fan fictions some authors play around with putting different color hats on different characters, and write interesting stories. The unwritten rule is that Harry always has a white hat and he always wins. Sure sometimes he kills the black hats indiscriminately, but he never kills a white hat and Harry always wins. Harry Potter fan fiction has always been safe for me to read. Until your POS.

You are a sick and depraved individual and in complete honesty you need mental health treatment far more than I do. Your torturing and killing an innocent is as sick and depraved as ISIS burning to death the Jordanian pilot. Some things are plainly evil and ISIS is one of those things. Your story depicts evil and you let it win. Maybe that is what you call entertainment but it is sure sign of the sickness that is growing within you. You need help desperately.

Pull your story down from this website and do everyone a favor and stop writing more of this disgusting and depraved filth.
poisoned.hand chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Despite the sad ending, this is really good. I do not opposed to sad endings. But somehow this one felt like it wring my feelings to the fullest.
Excellent work. Thank you for writing.