Reviews for Logical Fallacy
Seraphus chapter 12 . 5/5
Well if that wasn't the most depressing thing I've ever read... Anyway good story.
Summertime3579 chapter 12 . 4/6
That was so tragic. I usually don't read stuff like this, but I thought I'd give is a shot. Although it was sad it was really well written and very original so I liked it for that. I don't really have an opinion on the plot whether I liked it or not. I'm of two minds. I think that's the saying. Thanks for writing,
Rebecca1990 chapter 12 . 2/17
I love your chapters, yes they are dark but the amount of emotion they made me expeince (good and bad) just made reading your chapters worth it.
By the way, I have to write this, I have reported someone for their review of you story. it really offended me, I hope they read this because its exactly what I wrote when I reported them:
I am a huge fan of fanfction, I have been for over 8 years and never before has someone’s review offended me as much as this. Just because someone has suffered in the past, does not give them the right to criticise another person for their work, no matter how offensive or gruesome it appears. I am reporting Snaggledog for saying that the author of this story needs mental health treatment, and also comparing them to ISIS, which is a very horrible thing to do.
Just because you don't like something, doesn't give you the right to be horrible or judgmental so be careful what you write, because you might be judged in return.
Snaggledog chapter 12 . 2/13
I have fought depression for all of my 60 years. I have been under the care of psychiatrists, therapists and others to deal with my problems. I have learned about a lot of things that make me tick. I cannot watch horror films or most of what Hollywood produces. I stopped reading books unless my wife read them first to see if they were alright for me. I found that even the ones that she approved were sometimes still not okay and I retreated into Harry Potter fan fiction where I have happily been for at least a dozen years.

In many ways HP fan fiction is analogous to the old fashioned cowboy westerns that had white hats and black hats. White hats are always good and black hats are always bad and the good guy always wins. In HP fan fictions some authors play around with putting different color hats on different characters, and write interesting stories. The unwritten rule is that Harry always has a white hat and he always wins. Sure sometimes he kills the black hats indiscriminately, but he never kills a white hat and Harry always wins. Harry Potter fan fiction has always been safe for me to read. Until your POS.

You are a sick and depraved individual and in complete honesty you need mental health treatment far more than I do. Your torturing and killing an innocent is as sick and depraved as ISIS burning to death the Jordanian pilot. Some things are plainly evil and ISIS is one of those things. Your story depicts evil and you let it win. Maybe that is what you call entertainment but it is sure sign of the sickness that is growing within you. You need help desperately.

Pull your story down from this website and do everyone a favor and stop writing more of this disgusting and depraved filth.
poisoned.hand chapter 12 . 2/9
Despite the sad ending, this is really good. I do not opposed to sad endings. But somehow this one felt like it wring my feelings to the fullest.
Excellent work. Thank you for writing.
DustyWolf chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
I have to say, this is the most original "Bill saves Harry from the abusive Dursleys" that I have read in all my years here on . I was really expecting the typical soul mates or older brother type of plot but this blew me away... (In a good way)
Kisaki Sakura chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
I'm disturbed and shocked. Bill was kind of OOC, but needed to turn the FF this way.

Still, I could imagine this happening with Snape raising Harry. But Bill?

I'm sorry to say that, but while well-written it was nothing I could read again or recommend to someone else. It is far away from Harry Potter and it leaves my heart bleeding and empty.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
You dumd
kase519 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Wow...really dark
leylinjan chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
(just so you know, that (Review to chapter12) was not intended to be a flame... just an ambivalent observation)
leylinjan chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
um... the FUCK?!
you have a seriously twisted imagination...
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Excellent beginning.
Linda chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
I really thought your story was ok and that Harry would finally get something good only for it to end like that its sick.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2014