Reviews for Logical Fallacy
Sky318 chapter 12 . 10/6
I was expecting more but I like it
IloveHeat chapter 12 . 9/9
Jesus
gginsc chapter 12 . 4/26
This story got depressing so I skipped to the end. I was horrified. I will not complete this story. Bill is a pervert.
Shit. This made me cry so hard. I have nothing more to say except this story satisfied my brain and heart. It hurts.
Thank you.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 12 . 11/28/2018
Bill in the end was much worse that the Dursleys ever were. He made Harry into someone who literally had no one to love him or miss him.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2018
Oh my god this was so messed up. Are you okay? Am I okay? I honestly couldn't stop reading this despite all the darkness. Did not see that ending coming...except I kinda should have expected it. Thank you for helping me discover my true psychopathic nature you are an amazing writer! Peace
daredevilry chapter 12 . 9/14/2018
Wow. I dislike dark fics but this one I couldn't stop reading even if I wanted to. I even dislike how it ended except that it is true in the sense that you took the story to its logical end. Great writing!
hentai18ancilla chapter 12 . 5/10/2018
Sad...I was hoping for romance.
EJ Daniels chapter 12 . 1/3/2018
A very different and unusual story. I applaud it for its uniqueness and originality. You have a very engaging writing style as well. Very well done!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
EJ Daniels chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
A very interesting start to the story. I'm looking forward to the rest of it. Many thanks for sharing it.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
mariposa de cristal chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
en serio un fic muy oscuro, pero creible, en serio jkr nos endilgo un harry potter con un monton de agujeros en la trama, y la verdad si no fuera porque el libro era pura ficcion no hubiera terminado de leer la saga aunque en realidad no me gusto el final, de veras, harry casado con la acosadora que idolatraba a un personaje creado por su imaginacion, una hermione casada con el idiota mas grande de hogwarts excluyendo a draco, snape muerto, en serio era un maldito bastardo pero se merecia por lo menos ver a voldie muerto, pero me fui por la tangente, me gusto el fic, aunque la trama y final estoy segura no le guste a muchos, porque es creible, no puedes obtener una persona pletorica de amor por el mundo si tu vida no lo tiene, es una idea bonita pero no ocurre, y en serio bill se merece el remordimiento que tendra de ahora en adelante al haber matado a harry, y el pobre harry se merecia descansar aunque hubiera preferido otra forma, pero igual me agrada, espero publiques algo nuevo pronto, bye
Cat chapter 12 . 6/23/2017
I'm pretty sure I've read this before, and I'm pretty sure I feel the same then as I do now. This was masterfully written. I love how you took Harry and twisted him into something else. I'm not a huge fan of the ending, but I totally understand, and it's probably the only ending that honestly makes sense. I'm a little sad that we never see Harry's point of view, but then again, I'm not sure this would work from his point of view.
This is defiantly one of those fics that I enjoyed reading, and I'll probably read again, and recommend to other people because it's a really good fic, but yet it's so dark (in a not good way) and has such an unhappy ending that I can't help but like it.
aria9627 chapter 12 . 1/27/2017
This story left me more scarred than any Dark!Harry stories I've read (and I've read a lot at this point). I can't explain it, it's just they are so non-human yet so human at the same time, I know it makes no sense but it does in my head...
Corseted.Pirate chapter 12 . 1/8/2017
He already forgot that the only person in his family that he actually liked or tolerated both knew that the betrothal had been finalized, and had informed him they are no longer brothers so he best not come around no more. If Bill shows up to marry Fluer, Charlie would no doubt inform everyone it was only possible because Bill had murdered his prior spouse. That ending was depressing. On the other hand, the entire story makes it fairly clear that Bill is a sociopath and he made Harry one too.
a-ravenclaw-demigoddess chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
dude... I'm speechless... and kinda want to throw my phone at a wall... holy fuck! I dont even know what I just read... holy fucking shit! I'm kinda torn now, the end was... fuck idk but the story overall was so good! idk just...