Reviews for Keep Hoping
blossom lover chapter 11 . 1/29
don't stop this story I like it
Maria Contreras chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Plz update soon, thx you.
xxPrettyLittleWriterxx chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
i dont like hope... edward is beautifull..
Book-Nerd 4 lyfe chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Can't wait for more Hope n Jacob action. Update soon please (;
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
LOL This is GREAT! I love it! :D PLEASE update soon! :D
btlmotormouth chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I like what I have read of this so far and I cant wait to read more. I don't like Hope at all she is such a bitch. She is not even willing to give them a real chance. I can't wait to see where this is going to go because if Bella ends up with Edward and Hope ends up with Jacob that's really going to mess up Bella and Hopes relationship sisters or not seeing how Edward and Jacob hate each other. I HOPE YOU CAN UPDATE THIS AGAIN SOON!
crazy-chick-4life chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
love it
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
OMG! pls bb update! ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! Pls update poor Carlisle, this one & the one where Edward bites Bella in the van accident while kissing her & she turns into a vamp!

Omg love all of your stories! But pls update quickly!

God I loved that edward and Bella are so happy! Awww eddie is so sweet and hope is so funny!

Pls I can't wait till when hope gets with Jacob so that it'll be awkward to have both a werewolf & vampire next door! U know eddies in bellas bedroom and Jacob in hope's!

Pls update! I can't wait till charlies and the schools reaction to exb dating!

Ur awesome!

XOXO

Taty
colleen chapter 12 . 5/14/2011
ok, this is not for this story but for fire and ice too, msybe more too. i am so sick and tired of you complaing that you "don't get enugh reviews" who gives a fuck. some people read storys and don't review often, like me. if you want to wright on this website then start writting and don't leave people hanging. i don't have an account on the website cause i don't wright, but apparently you do, not that many people know CAUSE YOU DON'T UPDATE. either say that this story will no longer have any cahpters and end it, or give it up for adoption, or even say that you will postpone it for a while. stop having people wait, and then when you give an authores note have then be angrey at you. i am so sick and tired of theat, and then when you put the schuedule up, you don't even follow get off your lazy but and WRITE, don't worry about the reviews and write already.
it-has-to-be-funny chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
noooooooo!

don't stop posting!
GoddessxNyte chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
i like this story its really interesting
Amyzee07 chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
maybe hope has a wee crush on carlisle? but i love dis chapter
Amyzee07 chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
awwwww this is adorable
Amyzee07 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
hey alida! love the chapter my com jux wouldnt let me comment so i will comment now! all the chapter are awesome! its so nice that bella has a sister then it turns into a new story u have a brillant mind! u can come up with all this amazing stories! thanks 4 sharing them
89780975567890 chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
I love it! Update SOON! Sorry to break it to u Bella but there is no way in hell Hope is going to warm up to Edward soon!