Reviews for Marked
This is the second time I've read this, and though it ends pretty good I wish there were more!
It's simply amazing!
Zeller11 chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
moment wit me
1tinac chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Please come back and write here and or on you blog. Please.
twilightdragons chapter 28 . 11/29/2015
(Couldn't post this to the last chapter as I've already reviewed that, stupid ff rules...)

Know it's a long shot, but any chance you'll finish this story? Love it :)
Keltyr chapter 29 . 11/1/2015
Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh! More! More of the boys please! This is the best boy/boy fic I have ever read!
Keltyr chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Wow, intense! Loving the story and cant wait to see our boys finally together.
naughtynati chapter 29 . 10/19/2014
I know it's been awhile...but I'd love it if you'd finish their amazing journey.
EllieBelikova chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
It's been a while but you should continue the story!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/22/2014
Please please come back?!
tanseynz chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
I'm SERIOUSLY sorry you never finished this story, but very much appreciate the work you did in writing and publishing it here.
Nola17 chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
You made me cry during this chapter, what is actually a good sign, because I love books where I am feeling strongly with the characters. Since a few days I am doing almost nothing else than reading this story. And I wish it would never end! Hopefully I will soon be crying out of joy for the two of them. Thanks for this wonderful story!
twilightlover233 chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
It's so sad that you guys stopped updating this story. It is one of the best stories I have ever read. The writing is so well done and I am in love with the story line. Ever chapter has left me emotional and wanting more. Will you guys ever finish it?
Guest chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
I love this story! I really wish you would finish it. I want to see Jasper and Edward get their happy ending and maybe a kid or two
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 29 . 9/12/2013
Love it. Tatt universe is my favorite
MelonFcker chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
This chapter makes my heart hurt... And I fucking ADORE it. This is (probably) the 20th time I've read this story and even now I get sucked in to the story line just as much as the first time I read it. :)
2,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »