Reviews for Marked
jllfish chapter 28 . 4/26/2011
just love jasper's momma. great chapter. love how jasper is finally seeing the good of their relationship and not focusing on bad things!
Grizzo chapter 28 . 4/26/2011
What a hard Thanksgiving for those boys. Surprised Jasper didn't think of going to the airport himself. Excited, next chapter they are back together. Also, glad to hear Jasper won the contract away from that jerk.
ickaren chapter 28 . 4/26/2011
I loved Jasper's visit with his family, even more than Edward's, because sharing that much with family other than Emily is so new for Jasper. And Chuck's acceptance? Huge. And Mama wants him to bring Edward for Christmas...

And I love Mike, what a surprise when Jazz kissed him on the lips. These guys really have the best sense of humour between themselves.

So happy to see your chapter, I love these boys!
Raeya chapter 28 . 4/26/2011
Loved it! So happy to see more of these boys. Jaspers mom was so cute and I'm glad Jasper and his brother got a chance to talk things through. Mike saves the day ;) haha. Can't wait to see the boys together again.
KATHRYN00 chapter 28 . 4/26/2011
So good to have them back again. K
Gracie0131 chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
OMG! I was so excited to see a new chapter up! I can't wait for more - this so totally rocks!
thepinktabby chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Aww, so im liking mike newton. :D I loved jasper's mama.

thanks for teh update!
Maureen Thomas chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Yea! Thank you for posting! Took me a few days to get through it with RL and all, but I love nice long chapters. Love these boys, soooo looking forward to the reunion!

Thanks again, take care!
missmatchedromantic chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Very sweet. Jasper's mama made me smile.
ChefJayla chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies. I've missed the boys so very much. I'm so very happy! Can't wait until they are reunited.
mspacman1 chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
great chapter! Can't wait to see the mreunited!
mw138 chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Yay! I was so happy to see this update in my inbox! I've really missed theses guys! The chapter was great! It was nice to get a better look at Jasper's family and Edward and Jasper's webcam session was HOT! I absolutely cannot wait for their reunion! It'll probably melt the screen! LOL! Great job!
Pyejammies chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Go get your boy, Jasper. Sooo great to see this update. I love this inky pair.
laverett chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Well worth the wait this chapter was!Þ

leaving Yodaisming behind, I can hardly wait for the next update. I completely understand wanting to have chapters in reserve. RL can be a real bear.

Also, thank you for Eye Candy. It has made the wait for this chapter much easier. Like I have told writers before, from me, you will never hear a complaint about a chapter for any reason...delay, content, grammar... no exceptions. Your stories are a gift, not an obligation nor expectation. They are an anticipation.

Though, I will never complain, I sometimes have questions, comments, and I am not above begging for o/s's to be continued.

I'm not sure if this is a question, comment, or just a pondering...

Emily... Jasper internalizes that she must be the stronger sibling due to how she has not fallen victim to the same depression and self loathing that he did after their abusive relationships. Is she really stronger or is she more motivated to hide it? No doubt she would protect Jasper from any emotional turmoil that she could, even if it's by hiding her grief. She could be secretly still communicating or even seeing James..? I hope not, but her ability to move on so well and quickly is a red flag for me.

Thank you for writing!
guapa chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Thanks for the update! I missed the boys. I am looking forward for their reunion, I know that it would be hot and fluffy.

Hope they will have a wonderful Christmas together.
2,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »