Reviews for Marked
twilightlover233 chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
It's so sad that you guys stopped updating this story. It is one of the best stories I have ever read. The writing is so well done and I am in love with the story line. Ever chapter has left me emotional and wanting more. Will you guys ever finish it?
Guest chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
I love this story! I really wish you would finish it. I want to see Jasper and Edward get their happy ending and maybe a kid or two
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 29 . 9/12/2013
Love it. Tatt universe is my favorite
MelonFcker chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
This chapter makes my heart hurt... And I fucking ADORE it. This is (probably) the 20th time I've read this story and even now I get sucked in to the story line just as much as the first time I read it. :)
Vanessaur chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Wow, this story is great. I actually cried while reading the sad parts of the story. You are an awesome author! :D
Alice chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love Marked as far as it's gotten...any chance you are still working on it?

My email is for future chapters please!

Meanwhile I'm reading your other stories...Alice
dlb2546 chapter 29 . 1/19/2013
Are you guys going to finish this story?
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 29 . 1/9/2013
This was an amazing story, one I hope yall plan on finishing! I want to know if they get all they hoped for. Thank you for writing it, was a truly AMAZING read!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 29 . 1/9/2013
I really enjoyed the work you two have done developing the characters of your story. It is nice to see that relationships aren't always easy or perfect and that sometimes insecurities play on all of us. I would love to see the continuation of this story and see if they are able to find a way to work towards a better future where the pain and fear of the past won't affect their future. Good work you two.
ScaryAsianVampire chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
I really love this story and how realistic it is and I'm really hoping you'll update soon cause I want to read more :)
Songbird chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
I started reading this fic right around the time you put it on hold! I finished it in a week and immediately wanted more! Even though it has been sooooo long since an update I keep coming back to this story! I've probably read it 5 times because I like it so much! PLEASE consider continuing this story! It really is a great story and you guys are awesome writers! PLEASE?!
mdo chapter 29 . 12/13/2012
I have really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you finish it!
SlitheringRoots chapter 29 . 11/21/2012
omg you have GOT to finish this story PLEASE!
Michonyx chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
This is really a suspenseful romance. I'm looking forward to seeing how and when Edward finds out that Jasper isn't as impossible as he thinks. Keep up the good work. :)
LetMeSeeYou chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
Ughhhhhhhhh I swear I neverrrrr ever keep reading fics where there is any kind of cheating. Kissing sex whatever it's all a hard limit for me. But i kept on anyways cause I really liked this fic. But this chapter just made me give up to be honest. I know jasper has had a lot of shit happen to him and wasnt cured when he told edward everything that hapened to him, but this is just over the top. He's treating Edward horrible. I mean getting hard over Paul? If it wasnt for Paul backing off Japser would have let him. Not fucking kicking Jason out when he invited himself in his house and in his face? Ugh I wish I would have stopped reading this when he cheated. Your jasper just does not have any redeeming qualities and Edward is basically Jaspers doormat until he gets his shit together. I was hoping to at least have a few happy chapters of e/j towards the end but then to have another huge set back for them so close to the end? meh I'm out
2,422 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »