Reviews for Marked
Ryane-Foxx chapter 29 . 2/28/2012
D: I need more! This story is wonderfully insightful and so emotionally moving. I loved every second from the moment I started reading and haven't been able to do anything else until I reached the end...and its not done! :) I have to know how this beautiful story will end, so hopefully, I'll find out sooner than later. Thank you for the amazing in-depth story, can't wait to read more of your work.
lovedavidbeckham chapter 29 . 2/20/2012
Im so waiting for an update on this story...
MadAsAHatter69 chapter 29 . 2/17/2012
PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE UPDATE D: I love your story.. please 3
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Read the one shot and am so excited about this story. Thank you!
irelandk chapter 29 . 1/27/2012
:) I hope you come back to this story soon!
fashdoll chapter 29 . 12/25/2011
So good...can't wait until you have time to get back to this story. I love it!
fashdoll chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
This made me cry. My husband laughed at me. Then he played "Never Think" to make me feel better. This story is so good. I just hope we get some happy by chapter 29 since I know this story isn't finished.
fashdoll chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Such a good chapter! I read it on Twilighted becaused I wanted the "unedited" version, but I can't really se what's different. What exactly is it the does not allow? Love these guys!
fashdoll chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Okay, Jasper seriously needs some psychotherapy. He loves Edward, but he can't even tell him that he's afraid because of his past. I love these guys and I hope they can make it.
fashdoll chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
F*cking finally! Wow, that was a lot of lovin' - making up for lost time. Now that Jasper's opened up a little, I hope they can keep the communication going.
fashdoll chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Yay, finally!
fashdoll chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Loved reading Jasper's POV.
audit chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hi! This looks like a really good story but I see it hasn't been updated for a few months. Will you be completing it?
jay.142 chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
Technically they aren't a couple so as Jasper can date whoever he wants. Still I could see how Edward would be upset over it.

Great story. A little boring at some parts but overall very well written.
audit chapter 29 . 10/17/2011
Hi, I love this story! Hope you are going to finish it. It deserves to be completed!
2,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »