Reviews for Marked
fashdoll chapter 29 . 12/25/2011
So good...can't wait until you have time to get back to this story. I love it!
fashdoll chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
This made me cry. My husband laughed at me. Then he played "Never Think" to make me feel better. This story is so good. I just hope we get some happy by chapter 29 since I know this story isn't finished.
fashdoll chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Such a good chapter! I read it on Twilighted becaused I wanted the "unedited" version, but I can't really se what's different. What exactly is it the does not allow? Love these guys!
fashdoll chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Okay, Jasper seriously needs some psychotherapy. He loves Edward, but he can't even tell him that he's afraid because of his past. I love these guys and I hope they can make it.
fashdoll chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
F*cking finally! Wow, that was a lot of lovin' - making up for lost time. Now that Jasper's opened up a little, I hope they can keep the communication going.
fashdoll chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Yay, finally!
fashdoll chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Loved reading Jasper's POV.
audit chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hi! This looks like a really good story but I see it hasn't been updated for a few months. Will you be completing it?
jay.142 chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
Technically they aren't a couple so as Jasper can date whoever he wants. Still I could see how Edward would be upset over it.

Great story. A little boring at some parts but overall very well written.
audit chapter 29 . 10/17/2011
Hi, I love this story! Hope you are going to finish it. It deserves to be completed!
LA91 chapter 27 . 10/8/2011
please update soon! :)
cbaty chapter 29 . 10/2/2011
OMG! I didn't realize that I had never reviewed this chapter. I was looking through my favorites list and relized this story hadn't been updated in such a long time so I reread this last posted chapter. Way back you said you didn't know when you might posting again. I hope you haven't given it completely. It was a really good story. I also understand RL and not being able to do the things you love. My husband had unexpected open heart surgery in June and he is still not back to work. RL has been a bear for me this summer too so I completely get it. I just wanted you to know that someone missed this fabulous story and was thinking of you today. Hope all things are well with you,

Cathy
kallmecrazy chapter 29 . 9/18/2011
I just finished reading all your chapters, and let me say i am absolutely in LOVE with those two. I literally can't stop my self from smiling every two minutes because they're just adorable and i just want to hug Jasper to death. Though, just wondering if hell broke loose and you've given up on this story? Obviously, it would be horrible, and I know every one would love you if you completed it, because it has been several months since the last update :$ It would be awesome if you came back! Thank you so much for everything so far though,

Please come back 3
nellieromain chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
i love this story. i can't wait to read about their lunch with alistair. but can you write out the conversations they have and their lunch? because often i find during the story that you write "and then i talk about..." but i always want to know what actually was said during the conversation. and when jasper explained edward's family to his family...did he talk about his parents? does emily know? because it has never came up but i think it should.

pleaaaseee update soon! it too good to stop now :(
shewoolf chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
Just makes you wanna cry to see all the pain these two have been through...
2,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »