Reviews for These Things I'll Never Say
Gravitation fan chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I loved it but I already knew those secretes a long time ago and one day I'm gonna tell them. I also have a secrete too, and it's about my second adopted father Yuki and even though we don't see eye to eye one day I'm gonna tell him how I really feel about him ever since I moved in with him and Shuichi. So stay tuned in cause one day I will tell him. Yuki:Tell me what? Me:How the fuck is it that whenever I'm doing a review you keep joining in?! Yuki:Well, maybe it's because this is MY laptop and... Me:Oh whatever. Yuki:Now tell me what are your feelings you have for me since you moved in with me and Shuichi? Me:Nothing, bye. *Leaves the room* Yuki:Little brat.
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Heeey

That was sweet! Loved it!
Congrats!

Mafe Ly
KissofBliss3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aww this was cute, and funny. :)
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
cute!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Aww cute, their characters are written really well.

How are you cousin?

~NK
apollo'sgay chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I love how it's short yet it's so full of meaning at the same time. Those things that were left unsaid are what strengthens the bonds in their relationship. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Siren Lawliet chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aww this is cute!

And (3) made me LOL really hard. XDD
marshmallow-martian chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I love number (3) :D

This was increibley heart-warming, I love it
StrawberryVengeance chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww!

Psycho Supernova chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very cute _ I liked this a lot
majesticlunacy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Ignore the above dumbass. It's the only mistake I saw, and no one has the right to yell at your for just being human.

I thought it was adorably sweet. I have a huge soft spot in my heart for YukixShuichi, the fluffier the better. That was a great little one-shot, and I hope to read more in the future!

Luna