Reviews for You Are A Demon
UnKnOwN chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Its a beautiful story unfortunately every story has its own ending. I LOVE AION AND ROSETTE PAIRINGS (the pairing is very different, unusual and rare and I always find myself getting attracted to unusual pairings *grumbles* why does no one like this pairing? It is very very few and rare *pouts* ) ANYWAYS, I'm glad that they have their happy ending, this story proves that enemies could be lovers and that whatever your past and the mistakes you did are, you could still correct those mistakes and makes peace with your past for a new future. Good Job and Good Luck to your new stories. Thank you for letting me enjoy aion and rosette story )
bloody raptor chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I thought it was rather fun
shiloh chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
I can't recall if I already posted a review, and I'm too lazy to check, but... I am absolutely saddened to see the story reach its end, yet I am also jumping with joy that Rosette chose to be with Aion! He just seems so happy now and I can't stop grinning like an idiot! This story is one of, if not, the best fanfictions I've ever got the pleasure of reading! Thank you for that :]
Draconic chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I know you warned about ooh, but Aion is a sadist. Helping people isn't just out of character; he's incapable of doing it, not to mention he kidnapped Rosette for the extended purpose of making Chrno suffer. He'd never try to make amends for his actions
Dumb Katt chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
cool, but... rosette and chrono both dissapeared at the end... they never came back :'(
u better explain how this came about :)
bloody raptor chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
I was wondering when he would tell her
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Well, that could have gone better. Aion, control your temper! It'll be interesting to see where this goes from here onwards.
BellaChrono chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Great chappie though I never read the manga so I dont know what you're explaining there also ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS?! YOU CRAZY, no you need more than that...
Please update soon
-BellaChrono
bloody raptor chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I think I can guess.
Anon42 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Ooh, it's been ages since I last read ANYTHING about Chrono Crusade... So seeing some updates for this in my inbox was quite the surprise. I'd completely forgotten about it! It was a nice surprise, though.

Keep up the good work!
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I'm a biiiiit confused.
So this apparently takes place after the manga, right? Then how old (appearance-wise/actual) is Rosette? I'm getting the vibe of her 16 year old self, but wasn't she like... in her thirty's at the end of the manga? D8

Also, MY FEELS MAN.
Chrono/Rosette is my OTP.
Why must you make it waver, so? ;A;
/shot

Anyway, go for this I'm watchin' ya! 8D (In a total non creepy way.)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Wow, you still updated it! Not many writers have it in them to continue writing after months of abandonment! Well, pretty good job so far. I only cannot believe Aion would actually blush. ...that sexy demon has seen too much of this world I bet. Update soon
BellaChrono chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
What an amazing story I'm new but planing on writing a story on Chrono you should read it when its published any ways loved your story ;)
Shadow-chan93 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
yohoooooooo Finally a new chappie *insert yay emote here*

Wonder how long it'll take Rosette to regain her memories completely again *insert hn emote here* And how long Aion can stand her *insert hn here* Why can't I use emoticons here *insert wthplz here*

poor her almost drowning D: but I can imagine how much the huge soaked wings pull someone down shod
Shadow-chan93 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
*3*

Was a good chappie :3

XDDD poor Aion. He's lucky that Chrno's not there or else he'd already be ded for seeing Rosette naked :hn: *slams head on desk*

*wants my smileys to be on too D:*

I'm curious to see Rosette's reaction to the story *3*