Reviews for Quarantine
CountessCora chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
What a cute story! I really liked reading it.
MMWillow13 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
yes very good sequel please
stevielicous chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
aw C:
jacklynvt11 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
That was a wonderful ending. Loved how Brennan gave in first & called Booth because she couldnt wait any longer. Nice work. This story was very funny to read. I like how Booth made everyone leave after they placed bets on the,. I enjoyed it. :)
ilovemclife chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
haha very cute and definitely creative! loved it!
SeeleyDeanDinozzo chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
a great ending to the story i like them working in hand in hand.
aracely6 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
great story thanks for writing it
mereva chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
EXCELLENT!

(I so-o-o-o needed some fluff after reading those TERRIBLE spoilers yesterday! THANK YOU!)
NatesMama chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Nice! And good for Booth for yelling at them all for betting on their lives. I've always thought that was slightly tacky.

Excellent ending.
VENZwife chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Yes! I can't believe I managed to miss two chapters of this story! I am appalled that I forgot to hit the button to follow this story!

I LOVED this chapter! They finally gave in to one another, which is wonderful. I just hope, like Sweets said, that they can emotionally handle it after they get over the virus.

Excellent! I won't forget to hit the button this time, for sure!
Billiebee3 chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Good job- you may want to put an M- rated warning at the top of the chapter if you don't want to relabel the whole thing though- just because some people can be funny about that and you don't want to get reported by some under age teen or something. I think the situation is absolutely hilarious! I hope you get another chapter up ASAP becasue I'm really looking forward to reading it. Again, great job!
boothandbones4ever chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Great chapter I loved it
mereva chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
So, they'll be cured now... or not? :) May be, this 'virus' can stay for a bit longer, 'mutate' into stable relationship and... no medicine needed there! :) :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
That was amazing. Loved it. Hysterical. Very well written. You did an excellent job. :)
stevielicous chapter 4 . 12/13/2009