Reviews for Hormones
MyMelo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Haha I really liked this fic! It made me laugh all throughout, with Lily battling against her hormones XD

Your fluff writing is pretty good here :)
Bamberrr.x chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
aw i love it D made me laugh and smile D s'all great D
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh god I know the feeling. I myself am a distant admirer of the male specimen.

Oh, and the ending was perfection.

Really.

OCFx
MaverickMarauder chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I like this story. It was really cute. You can really feel the sexual tension. :) Good job!
simply.complex.love chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That type of situation has never happened to me, but I can totally see it... I was completely hyperventalating while reading this...SO funny 3
MOLLY THE MONSTER chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
How much do I love this? SO MUCH. This was great. Like, no joke. I love it. Ha ha. It was so amusing and funny and cute all at the same time. And don't ask me why, but the part about the supersonic hearing cracked me up. "And of course, that James Potter, on top of everything else, has supersonic hearing." My favorite part. I was sitting in my living room and I started bursting out laughing and my mom thought I was nuts.

So over all, I really loved it. Cute, clever, funny blah blah blah. Basically everything a story should be. I look forward to reading more from you!
Akt5us chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
haha, great story! I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
TheREALladyofthewest chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
ROFL! HAHAHAHAHAH! I loved thyat! hshshshshbnsh ' you guys are looking good
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very funny. I could imagine Lily acting this way. Very believable!

Keep up the great work. You have a talent for story writing!

Cheers, Love from PurpleLight~
Spongyllama chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
How we all wish we could have been in Lily's position right then...teehee. Loved it x3.
Alla chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
So cool and funy
solitaireclay07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Not only did I love this story, but I also stalked you (aka looked at your profile) and you like everything I do (I almost had a heart attack reading about Glee and the Puck/Rachel and how you were a Finn/Rachel fan at first because that's EXACTLY HOW I FEEL) so you're a pretty awesome person.

You write very well and interestingly, and I can't read to read more. And this story was adorable.
Meggg chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
haha this story totally made my day
Quidditch Is Cooler Than You chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh my goodness! This is simply brilliant! I loved every sentence! The last scene was my very favourite :) But I think you should change it when James said "Gladly." He muttered. He shouldn't mutter! He should be bouncing with joy or something! :P Sorry. I loved it! Woho!
SmileXDanceLove chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was so cute.

xD

I could really imagine Lily gritting her teeth and playing tug-of-war with James's shirt.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »