Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of Doom
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 3/29
Like it. I hope for more.

Good luck and update soon.
Hi-I know the name isnt good chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Please,write the next chapter.
Its soooooo exciting.
I must know whats happend next!
(Sorry about Grammar. Im from Germany.)
Stabber OpSig chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
As interesting as the Idea of Doctor Doom being in the world of Code Geass, I find that this was severely rushed and absolutely no time was given for setting up this story.

The suddenness of Doctor Doom being given the chance to adopt Lelouch out of nowhere was just uncomfortable to read, likely to how there was absolutely no build-up for that event itself; I also didn't help that you didn't make a story arch for how Doom got to where he is in your grand scheme of things before he meets Lelouch during his vow to obliterate Britannia.

A good attempt with a interesting idea but I can't stand reading, I'm very sorry. I hope you continue your efforts and continue to (thouroghly) develop your stories in the future.
hagen chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
WHY DID YOU STOP
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Awesome story
Please continue
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Epic Story, i could easily see Doom in the world of Code Geass.

I fount Doombot Mao a bit funny.

Youve keeped everyone in character.

So Lelouch is going to opose Doom ? Black Knights anyone ?

Here's an idea you could use if you have writers block :

Have Lelouch scar Doom's face and make Doom wear his armour and helmet and call himself Doctor Doom again.
Gogolu chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Cool.
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
good it up
nanoman79 chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
It appears as things are going to get interesting. Could it be possible that Dr. Doom thinks of another use for the Sword of Akasha? When you really think about it, it is a little dangerous for him to go into the thought elevator to see the gods because VV could be there. With Mao gone things will be a little harder for him although not too much.

I figure that CC's reasoning for helping Lelouch is because Dr. Doom does not appear willing to fulfill his end of the contract, and she hopes that Lelouch will. Keep up the good work. Hope to read more of this soon.
Worker72 chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Better, I suppose. The world isn't a utopia thank you. I thought you were going to leave it finished at the last chapter.
Huitt1989 chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
this is and interesting story and i have to say it is pretty unique i hope you update soon.
Worker72 chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
So far Lulu and Nunally don't have much of a role. You might as well have left them in Japan and let Zero come up with an excuse to challenge Doom. But you still have V2 to deal with before you can turn the world in your story into a utopia. Of course knowing Doom once he accomplished his conquest of the world through diplomacy he'd know doubt turn his attention back to conquering his own reality. If he can deal with V2 that is.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
orange as the american president and Odysseus as the emperor?WTF!i definitely didnt see those it up
deadpool2.0 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
good but it was kind of short and there only small role for Lelouch to play
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 4/15/2010