Reviews for Drouble Drabble, Toil and Treble!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
ha ha, oh that i would pay to see
The Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
wow, no one ever really asked how Pell didn't break every other bone that wasn't already gone to kingdom come
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
ha ha, need more of these
X-Chick303 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
PELL! He was one of my favorites during the Alabasta Arc!
Alia Inverse chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Hehe, the three were good, I especially liked the second but... yeah, those East-blue marines are a bit crazy (for being the weakest sea, it sure produces a lot of terrifying and just plain weird people)
Enchanted Authoress chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Hehe, you lost Momonga XD So that was how ye old Commodore got his mohawk, huh...

Enchanted Authoress chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I always wondered what a clinic would be doing in the middle of the desert XD

As if on cue...! Aw, poor Pell...

Enchanted Authoress chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh..my...gods. That was hilarous! I love Pell XD

RenKain chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I LOVE it! What an interesting idea for the clinic in the middle of the desert! I know, when I was watching the show, I thought 'well, that's rather conveniently placed, isn't it?'.

Haha, this is great!
Ysaye chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Loved your One-Shots. I'd really like to see more of those fun stories without pairings.
colordrifter chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
HA! This was hilarious! I feel so bad for poor Momonga, but fifteen years later, we can tell him with confidence that his mohawk is actually really cool...(;

I'm looking forward to more, whenever you can spare the time!
Kurono-Angel chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
lolol hilarious! i especially LOVED the one about pell and his sunburn! LOL i absolutely looveee pell! cant wait to read more!
Zemmiphobia chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Loooove it! You're really good at short chapters. You combine just the right amount of dialog and description, creating the perfect story. :D
flarey phoenix chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
FINALLY... you have no idea how tired i am of searching through this site for Pell stories (every time i search i get stories labelled that they're about pell but they're all about Ace and everyone else .)

thank you for writing it! XD and labelling it correctly! XD
Anzer'ke chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Absolutely brilliant, well done mr clinic man, you just reached awesomeness.