Reviews for Blood Is Thicker Than Water
Stargirl22sei chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Okay, I haven't read all your Addams Family/Torchwood stories yet, but so far I am loving it! Sneaky Ianto, yay D.
And I also don't think Gwen deserves Rhys, never liked her that much anyway. Keep up the good work and now I'm off to read the rest of the stories. Greetz, Stargirl22sei
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Points to sneaky and manipulative Ianto here.
Holen-Snape chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh yes please say there will be more. I really like the story line you have here. Thank you for writing. Wondering what Gwen will do to let Rhys see what she really is.
meMyselfSelf chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
please coninue your serie, it is great
SLNS chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I love these Torchwood/Addams Family crossovers. Ianto, Andy and Rhys all cousins and Addams is just great. So when does Operation: show Rhys the real Gwen so he will get a clue and leave her begins? Looking forward to it.
Tracyann45 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Brilliant, loved it,

Addams verses Gwen,

hm, I think I no who would win,

and in any case she doesn't deserve Rhys.

More of stories, ripping Gwen to pieces please
CalliM chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
What a lovely follow-up in this series! I really love your Torchwood/Addams AU-verse. It just makes me smile and it fits so well with Ianto being unfazed by anything in canon! I love it. Thanks for another story in this verse...I can't wait for more!
milady dragon chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really love your Addams Family/Torchwood stories. This one is just as great as the others. Can't wait to see what else you have planned!