Reviews for Axel's Confessions song parody
historicMelatonin chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
*chokes* Kingdom hearts, that was funny!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
KILL THE AXEL. RAWR.

Hee. I remember acting as Axel for a week or so. He's a lot of fun to play, especially sarcastic/serious/evil!Axel. FUN.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Epic. Just...epic.
Surkura's Prodigy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
poor thing... y did u open your mouth? Axel y? love the song though! now i'm gonna make a songfic. when i make it please read and review...? Pleasez?

Anyways Tomoyyo, Signing off!

TTFN;-)!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Okay, first I'm cracking up (as I always seem to do when I stalk your profile, :D)...and then I see *this*: "What the hell, the Keyblade shouldn't be able to do that!", *this*: "I DON'T THINK MY LEG IS SUPPOSED TO BEND THAT WAY!", and *this*: "WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH XIGBAR'S ARROWGUNS?" and my Inner Yaoi Fangirl reared up and ate my soul -.

Anyway, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I did love Roxy's reaction, without the slasherific implications, too :D Aww, Axel, not your best idea, dearie...piss off Roxas, and you get-well-one very pissed-off Roxas, and two keyblades shoved up your *censored* with arrowguns *censored*ing you, and Roxas *censored*ing you into the ground, using his Winner stick to *censored* and *censored* while *censored*ing on the clock tower...man, KH kind of has a lot of slashy implications, doesn't it? When I was describing 358/2 days to a couple friends, I started talking about the "Winner Stick" and they...took it the wrong way, XD, even more so when I revealed that Roxy gave his Winner Stick to Axel, hahaha!
PhoenixPheathers12 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Brava! Brava! Fantastico! That's Spanish for fantastic in case you didn't know! - I'm so smart! Lol, this was hilarious. You always having on the floor laughing. My friend just won't stop praising you and I can see why. You are just incredible.
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That's hilarious. teehee!
kingdomheartsgirl101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh my, the pain. Poor Axel, loved the story, felt sorry for Axel though. SORRY AXEL! Great story. Good job!
The 1 and Only Surkura chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Holy shit, love the ending! And it's funny, my friend always thought that thier relationship should always be like that (My mistake. /snickers/) Anyway, love the parody. I needed a Weird Al moment.

Surkura's Out!
Amethystte ish too lazy to log chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Dear god woman, you scared me! Roxy better forgive him eventually though, or I'll step in and write a sequal to it myself. XD

On the other hand, it was really cute. X3
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Haha! Funny stuff, as always.

"What the hell, the Keyblade shouldn’t be able to do that!

Whoa, chill out Roxas, man, take a step back!

Well now I know, next time I won’t say a peep,

Gonna keep to myself all my confessions!"

Yeah, Axel, that option would've saved you from a lot of pain in the long run! ]

MystiK~