Reviews for No Matter What
BellaRose55 chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
Great story! I finally caught up again and I'm glad I did. It was great and very intense! Keep up the great work! And I hope there is a wedding scene. That would be awesome!
siriusly cool48 chapter 19 . 3/26/2010
Wow. I just randomly came across this fic and thought it looked interesting, because I am in the process of writing a very similar story.

First of all, I know you didn't have a beta for part of the story, so that makes any grammatical errors understandable. As to your worry about Dustin and Tami seeming ooc, they seemed fine to me (though I decided against bringing Dustin in as another character in my story). One thing that did bother me though, was we never got to see how Mary and Tami made up.

This story, I've got to say, gave me chills and made my heart race. When Mary was kidnapped, when we found out who Derek was, when Mary and Joey had their fight, I got the sort of adrenaline rush you would get in reading a great novel like Harry Potter or something. I think that is a characteristic to be proud of as an author, to make your readers feel your characters' pain.

Overall, I'd rate it a 9/10. Very good work, and I hope to see some more.
AnisaG chapter 19 . 3/14/2010
Please have a weding scene!

You are absolutely a great writer

WRITE ON!
AnisaG chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
I lvoed it!

Yea! Write On!

Drama and, i hope, later romance!
Harsh chapter 19 . 3/13/2010
Please do an epilogue this story was awesome! it was one of my favorites :D ur awesome at writing :D
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 19 . 3/13/2010
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
BellaRose55 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
Pms!
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
what tricks?

your on chapter 18 and yet you only have 73 reviews.

OH FUCKiNG WOW.
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 17 . 2/9/2010
This is really really good! please update soon!
Vixter chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! FANTASTIC STORY! :D :D :D :D
Vixter chapter 17 . 2/1/2010
I like this story a lot! I agree that Mary is out of character but not in a bad way...if that makes sense lol anyway, update soon! ASAP! lol :D:D:D:D:D:D
AmyChristine08 chapter 17 . 1/29/2010
Oh my gosh, you don't know how glad I am that she's safe... wow... :) haha, You're a really good writer! And very suspenseful, I love it!

Can't wait for the next one :) :) :)
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 17 . 1/29/2010
WALA NA chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
its good so far. i like all the suspense and mystery u added in it.