Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hott!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Yay! Loved this and so glad this one has been extended too!
Jessy-Anne chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
you had me at hello but you sealed the deal with the phantom haha this is definitely going on my list of things to read after i get done with the story i'm supposed to be reading now haha i loved how kate and elyse were such quick friends soooo freaking brilliant doll :D thank you for sharing this with us :D
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Now you girls know I love this story! I'm glad we got to add it to the #readalong though. It was a perfect addition ;)

x
hdink chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Dang! Now I want to know if Edward recognized her, and why he left her last time with no number, name or anything! Have to check out the multi-chapter story!
baybay's mommy chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
so far so good i cant wait for you to update
StinaThea chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hi there :)

I see it's been a while since this story was written but I'd just like to say 'pleeeeaaaase continue it!' ;)

Very very freakin' hot!
megan1010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
please please please extend it! I love this story! Came highly recommended by edwardandbellabelong2gether.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Oh heck yes! More please :o) Loved the story and no doubt I will love reading the extended version as well :o) Chilly x
Almere chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I'm sure everyone wants you to extend this story. Very captivating. Beautifully written. AND I WANT MORE ! I WANT MORE!
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Okay this was FUCKHOT! if someone actually posts and says they do nto want more they need to have their head checked! WOW this was good and I loved it I wnat more! I want to know why he left, why he did nto leave his name, why jasper did nto knwo he was dressed as the the phantom, Why Alice did not know, was Edward married, what is the deal all around. I want answers. I want more more more! This is such a totally great oneshot and it has such potential to be a GRAND story! WOOO Really good really really good! I normally do not go over board in reccomending oneshots when I post chapters of my book but if you do nto mind I woudl love to offer this as a reccomendation because it is really good! Let me know.
Annazonie chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
aWESOME!
DaDdYsLiTtLeSpOiLtBrAt chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! Holy crap, i really enjoyed it & hope you extend it :D
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
ya know i have been trying to avoid reading this story for so long so that i could read it when it's completed but it just seemed to keep calling to me so as weak as i am i relented and have to decided wth just read it already!lol! and now i am so glad i thoroughly enjoyed that first chapter and the bit of citrusy goodness in there and am looking forward to reading without waiting for updates..for a short time!lol! excellent start!
frlarsson chapter 1 . 5/18/2010