Reviews for Damsel in Distress
Of course it was C.C xD
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Dragon CC is the best CC
weland chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
And they all live happily ever after! Yeah, having CC-the-dragon eat them is perfect. "I'll take option C, thank you." I guess she is a dragon, and it's not like canon Lelouch has any sexuality to speak of, but the companionable needling and support between Lelouch and CC is endearing and I think Lelouch-the-distressed-damsel will be very happy with CC-the-dragon and they will have many merry adventures now that he's out of the tower.

And yeah, I don't think any of the three of the "rescuers" would have actually won the fair prince's hand.
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was hilarious I believe the dragon was C.C. :DX
me chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Lelouch picked the dragon! He's the most faithful, after all!
Burning Souls chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
i LOVE the end. very funny!
secretsoul7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
XD i expected lulu to jump out the window and everyone to just say "oh great look what youve done" and start fighting again
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
haha, I was looking forward to Suazku's monologue... xD The dragon is obviously C.C. ... heehee _ nice story! I liked how they're all rather, well... annoying... though I would have chosen Suzaku... just because he would complement Lelouch (what with being athletic and all)... Zero and Lulu wouldn't get along very well, because seriously, if they're trying to boss each other around... it wouldn't work. Schneizel would be interesting as well, but I sense frustration in the future...

haha, this sounds like a love fortune reading... xD anyways, nice job! I'll put this on my alerts in case you ever extend it!
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Hahahahah, my god this is freaking amazing. I've read it multiple times already and just.. wow... It's hilarious! I love this! If you ever plan on adding any form of continuation, I shall be waiting XD
Elantrian chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
"I am not a prize to be won!"

Aladdin (Princess Jasmine)

Ha ha I win (very, very belatededly). I really like the ending as it is but I would love to see more (I've become something of a creepy fangirl for your stories). And you're right the pairing would totally have to be Suzaku and Lelouch or perhaps it would be the other way around ;)

btw I figured out that C.C. was the dragon when you said that it had golden eyes. A most amusing idea btw making C.C. into a maneating dragon.

El
blaqkXIII chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
gah...lelouch saying Jasmine lines over and over again sort of makes my head hurt...but other than that, great fic!

i would say that you should write a continuation with LuluxSuzaku, but i don't think i would enjoy it all that much if Lelouch was topping...i'm just that picky.

.'

and i think that Zero would actually be a very interesting choice...i've never read a ZeroxLelouch, and i think i would count it as a valuable experience! .~
Kittycat-popko chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
green scales and golden eyes, it's C.C of course! loved this, so funny!
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I'm going to guess the dragon is C.C. She is lazy, green, and 'tamed' by Zero.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
cute!
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was hilarious! XD I was dying laughing! Now I feel like making a Code Geass fic where it's Princess Lelouch! 83 This totally entertained me! Thank you!