Reviews for Amnesia
pprairwa chapter 1 . 8/27
This is the best Gaara & Hinata fiction I've ever read. I would translate it into my languages so my friends can enjoy this story (sorry for my lack of grammar, I'm not really good at it)
Fogfire chapter 1 . 8/19
well, this was.. interesting. I like your pace, first it was calm and everything came after small tiny steps but then it was like running and it was... really interesting. a nice pair I haven't thought about yet. keep writing like that.
satomika chapter 1 . 4/24

Nice! :D
KimilyaTaru chapter 1 . 2/25
i looooooove thiss... i started to read all of your work and all of it are amaziiiiinng!
Tamani chapter 1 . 2/21
love it! Off to read the benefits of amnesia! I though would have thought that hina would have been more anxious about neji because (that she can remember) he is suddenly treating her nice and doesn't look at her with hate or contempt. but I still loved it. Every part!
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh my lord! It's only this and one other story of yours I haven't read, and I'm so scared to end this sense of excitement I have! Gosh! I'll wait two years or something...

Lady, you have a funny way of making me like pairings I usually detest. I think it's because you don't change anyone's personalities, but fit them according to any given situation, which makes it believable. Gah! No, I can't read the last one, I can't! I won't let it be over!

rne chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
A lovely read, and a lovely couple at that.
SuzameHime chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was really good! I really liked your storyline - the idea is something new! Great work :)
MaXdana chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was so good! I love this pairing so much and you are so wonderful at keeping them in character.

I need to read the other story now...

Ninjafish15 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Awww that was cute! Loved the story.
clock-winder chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
AWWWWW... damn! so adorable!
athena137 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
yeah.. GaaHina..
i love you fanfic
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
adorable. :)
Cane el Lindo Gatito chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I readed it, I loved it, I faved it. It was lovely! Thank you :)
blackfeather9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aww, that was so sweet and well written!
Ahhh! i loved it :)