Reviews for Amnesia
DineyBlue chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
LOVE IT! Can't wait to read the extended version.
LittleKnitt chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
MAKE A SEQUEL! or side story of hinata x gaara! LOL
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Nice one-shot. :)

Good writing style and language.

KAK
FranHyuuga chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh, God...

Nice! This history it's very good! Congratulations!
SOKiiE chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
One of the best GaaHina's i've ever read :)

i think i'll check your SasuHina fic.s too
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Beautifully written; I am in awe of your writing style, you painted an amazingly vivid picture and I enjoyed your characterization of everyone in the story.

Hinata believing she was still a twelve year old girl was thoroughly entertaining, and her inevitable look-over in the mirror made me laugh. But I enjoyed the tenderness about Gaara the most, on how he watched over her throughout the entire ordeal.

I have to say this is one of the best stories I've read in a very long time. :)
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww! The story is so cute! I loved the plot. My friend reccommended this story and I thought I should read it. You definately turned me into a Gaara/Hinata fan!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
So glad you remade this into a long series.

It's really awesome.

Both of them awesome
Surreal Yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
XD i imagine it would be scary not to remember anything exspecialy that your married
Kid Crisis chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I've read this story like, ten times, it never gets boring. I just wish the multi-chap fic of this would get posted. There aren't many good Gaara/Hinata fics on this site, and this one-shot is probably the best anyway. Please, please, please, post it back up!
Taylor chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
is so story is adoreble.
bronwenstx chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
“...this isn’t sex,” he mentioned curtly.

THIS. I just about died.
Marsuss chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Cute! aw poor Hinata! xD
Sayain Girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Iv read every HinGaar story FF has to offer and this one is STILL my favorite one-shot.

Incredable work3
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Adorable. I think i've reread this thing three times. :D So fluffy *suffocates in fluff*
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »