Reviews for Leonardo's Angel
shelshokd chapter 46 . 2/29
Hi Mikell, this is a continuation of a review I started to write, not realizing I wasn't logged in. I started writing an review about how awesome this fic is and I accidentally hit the send before I was done, so the first part of this review is anonymous. Sorry!

Anyway, the anon goes on to mention putting in a little more development into Leo and Sierra as a couple. There was so much going on with everybody else, I felt they got a little eclipsed. Very minor issue though!

Thanks for being so brave with this fic and for reminding us that our Creator's love suffuses everything, and for having the gift of using our beloved mutant turtle family as a fun media to put that message out there! Great, GREAT job!

Blessings and hugs to you!

- shely

Pleeze write the sequel soon! Pleeeeze! I know it's been like 8 years!
Ok, I had to give myself some time to digest this fix and come up with something intelligent and coherent to say. First and foremost, I want to congratulate you on accomplishing an extremely difficult endeavor! This story is absolutely extraordinary! I am humbled and amazed at your ability to incorporate fundamental faith based on relationship and not religion into a tmnt fic, and I think having Leo be the one to have that soul shattering experience was PERFECT! ( He being the most spiritualy aware of the group, besides Splinter.)

I know how hard it is to put yourself out there like this and I just want to tell you that you accomplished it beautifully and eloquently. Of course it was a wonderfully entertaining story with all the elements that keep the reader going. I ended up binge reading this in about four days! ( At the sacrifice of some sleep and chores!)

I do hope there will be a sequel! I would really love to see more interaction between Sierra and Leo. If I had any complaints, it would be that I didn't feel like I got a solid feel for their relationship. It was like the " they met and fell in love, The End", without a whole lot of development of charac
tross201118 chapter 46 . 10/5/2015
This story has touched me deeply. You are an incredible writer. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.
5seedapple chapter 46 . 1/8/2015
Girl you know I appreciate you taking the time to write, but I gotta tell you I just erased a really long rant that I wrote because of my personal beliefs. It was a good story and thank you; I'm gonna leave it there.
Mikell chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Ok I never do this- never "review" my own stories, that'd be weird. But I wanted to respond to "Potato Wars" review, complaining about the Turtle/OC romance.

My only apology is for not clearly marking this as a TMNT/OC romance. I double checked, and all my other romances are clearly marked as such. For some reason this one was missing the Leo/OC note. I've fixed that in the description.

As for being "pathetic", I feel like that was a little over the top. The TMNT verse has many interesting characters, but sometimes it's challenging to step out side the cannon box and create OCs. In fact, nearly all my stories contain OCs. Not because I lack imagination, but because it seems less imaginative, to me, to continually use the stock characters that have already been created for the universe. It's interesting, sometimes, to experiment with different genres, and who, exactly, could I pair the TMNT with, if I didn't create OCs? I've seen very few April/Turtle pairings that didn't come off as creepy and weird, and I'm not writing a series in which each of them pairs with her in turn, that would be even weirder.

So yes, I write OCs. You don't have to like it. But please do keep in mind that you're reading a book that took nearly a year to write. I took time away from my kids, my job, and other things I could've been doing, in order to create this and share it. You don't like it? That's perfectly ok. I don't like every TMNT story I read here either. I just choose not to be a jerk about it.
The review you left says a lot more about you as a person, than it does about this fic.

Have a nice day.
PotatoWars chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Oh dear god in heaven... did... did you SERIOUSLY create your retarted OCs for the epic ninja turtle to be "paired with"? Seriously? Are you SO pathetic that you CAN'T EVEN BE ORIGINAL AND CREATE YOUR OWN FUCKING CHARACTERS TO PAIR YOUR OWN FUCKING DUMBASS OCS WITH?! DAMMIT!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 46 . 8/28/2014
Cosa freaking bunga! I love the series! And welcome to your 900th review:)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 44 . 8/28/2014
I imagine its pretty annoying to see all those red squiggly lines when typing raph and casey.s lines.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 43 . 8/28/2014
I wonder just how far out of the city the farm is
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 42 . 8/28/2014
Considering how stubborn beg was being they should've just went back for them in the first place :p
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 41 . 8/28/2014
Raph is definately not good at apologizes that's for sure.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 40 . 8/28/2014
Ain't til its over buck!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 39 . 8/28/2014
Judgmental shell for brains. Though I think I can understand why raph responded the way he did. I admit sometimes it is easy to blame or judge the victim when we don't know the whole story.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 38 . 8/28/2014
I'm going to do a lot of reviewing so you can have 900 reviews. :)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 37 . 8/28/2014
D'aaaaaaawwwwwwwww. How sweet :)