Reviews for Just Plain Luv......*
Here's my couples

DavisxKari

KenxYolei
Someone chapter 13 . 2/12/2002
That was one of the best fics i've read
Dark Angemon chapter 13 . 1/25/2002
I dunno what they've made the ages in all the other versions, but I DO know that since the Japanese version is the original one, that is the one that counts.
Athena Winner chapter 13 . 1/23/2002
Oooh. What a fun chapter. Weee... Yay ages.
NET chapter 12 . 1/23/2002
Thank you for a very good ending! Daiyako is the best! Thank you again!
Athena Winner chapter 12 . 1/22/2002
Awwwwwwwww! Ummmm yeah, hi. Yup. Good chapter.
Athena Winner chapter 11 . 1/22/2002
Umm, I dunno what to say. Fire works, fire works, lalala! Good chapter.
Dark Angemon chapter 12 . 1/22/2002
Ohh, it was good. I would have liked though to see some kind of aftermath concerning Kari getting... I dunno. Mad or somethin'. You also seem to be jumping straight to the point of Yolei and Davis being a couple. Like, what ever happened after chapter 10 when Tai wants to have a 'talk' with Davis. You just jump to an entirely different point of the story after that.
Dark Angemon chapter 10 . 1/22/2002
Ah, now I can see where you went wrong. The age chart in this chapter has correct age differences, EXCEPT you switched Yolei with Ken. He should be 13 and she should be 14.
Dark Angemon chapter 7 . 1/22/2002
'Kay, just really have to say this. Yolei is not 2 months younger than Davis. She is not anything younger than Davis. She is well about one year OLDER than Davis, Kari, T.K. and Ken.
Tsubasa-rin chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
*LOL*That's good for a first chapter!
Kiki-kins chapter 10 . 1/21/2002
Really, really good! Though Tai kind of freaked me out with his behavior. Other than that it was hilarious! DAIYAKO! )
Kiki-kins chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
LOL! This was so funny! I love the part where Yolei and Davis are arguing! )
Bleach chapter 10 . 1/20/2002
Whoa, Davis is asking Yolei's going to lift her shirt up in PUBLIC? HAHHAHAHHA, that's funny! great job, and daiyako please!
Athena Winner chapter 10 . 1/20/2002
DAIYAKO! DAIYAKO! DAIYAKO! DAIYAKO! DAIYAKO! DAIYAKO! DAIYAKO! DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO! By the way, good chapter! DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!DAIYAKO!