Reviews for Floodgates
StarTrail chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awesome. Short but so great.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Beautiful! Thank you for this!
E339 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Great story! It's nicely written and hs an interesting side to the bleeding affect (that it's not only bad). Also, Love the idea that he doesn't only notice Altair and Ezio, but all his other ancestors as well.
Well done!
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I feel for desmond, thw weight and responsibility of hundreds of lives and memories all compressed into his mind that has been opened as a medium for their revival. He's going slowly insane... then again, he is never turly alone, never truly vulnerable. Even in insanity there are poeple there to watch him and help him, he has those he can trust.
I would be interesting to see some of his other ancestors, or even experience- if only for a moment- exactly what it is like to have all of your ancestors there with you all the time.
Interesting and amazing, stay awesome dear authour.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love little introspective pieces like this. You use your words very effectively in describing Desmond's feelings. It really gives food for thought.

Autumn Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was a very interesting read and I just love this!
North Caskett chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Beautiful piece!
mumblybee chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Fascinating concept - I love the image of all of these thousands of ancestors there around Desmond, and the idea of Ezio cracking jokes, Altair assessing attack positions... And this: "(And there is Altair. And there is Ezio.)"

Beautifully written and I think just the right length.
Matarsak chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Short, yet powerful.
daniero chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Love it. I wouldn't mind playing 35 Assassin's Creed games :D lol but I'm really excited to know that with Revelations we will finally get to know about Desmond's past and identity! *fan girl squeal* :D
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is a really interesting look at Desmond; really draws you in. What with Altair and Ezio stealing everyone's attention away it's nice to see Desmond getting some love. And sheesh, poor guy.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Damn... That is one awesome idea. Great work on this story.
wHo-NeEdS-aLiCe chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Someone who shares my thoughts on the bleeding effect! I love this!

My hope for AC I is you're Desmond but can hear Altair and Ezio's thoughts on a situation. I thought it would be nice to keep the old chars in the game :)
Devera chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Ah this is beautiful! You give Desmond such poignance and capture his growing dilemna and the threat he faces from within so perfectly. No single memory is in itself a danger, but combined, he might drown. It makes me want to save him, when I'm not at all sure he can be. You are such a great writer! I'm so glad to have stumbled on this!
luvondarox chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I definitely like this take on the bleeding effect, compared to the ones most everyone else chose upon learning of 16's fate. At least this kind of bleeding could be useful and somewhat entertaining at times, instead of driving Desmond insta-wacky.