Reviews for Day And Night
yuichichan17 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
This story is amazing, i really like it... So please don't abandon this story, and update please...
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
ITS SHOOOO WARM FEELING- FUZZY!
Shinome Akira chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
More please!
Shinome Akira chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
I love this fanfiction! Kimi wa sugoi desu! :)
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 21 . 2/23/2012
Awww, I just love this story. You should totally update, hun...*teary-eyed* I remember reading this when I barely started FFNet. It was and still is one of my favorite stories, just like the other one's you've been writing, you fabulous writer! ;) Can't wait to read more and good luck! xoxo ]]
Uchihalover99 chapter 21 . 9/13/2011
Great job with this chapter. Keep going please
DreamKaskade chapter 21 . 9/12/2011
OMG I loved the chap. Sooo sad that story was... LOL any happy ones? One maybe? Haha

Ugh can you believe I got sick? Yeahh I'm all sniffs and crap.

Your chap made my sick day sooo much better!
Saber Amane chapter 21 . 9/12/2011
Beautiful!
BobbingForApples chapter 21 . 9/12/2011
This story has been absolutely amazing so far and I'm loving the development between ita and sasu. That last story in the book made me cry though, It seemed so sad. I hope things pick up from here. Keep writing :)

DelicateGreenEyes xx
NoelleisParadise chapter 21 . 9/12/2011
:D yayyyyyy
aeonreclipse chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
I am addicted to this story! No really so far i lost a total of three nights of sleep just reading this. I found myself having to stop reading cold turkey so i would have some to look forward to the next day. All in all i love this sooo much and i cant wait for the next update
TaeMint chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
OMG the stories from that sadistic book were too sad! Now I'm sad! Ughhh! XD

Oh well, the story itself is really good _. Now Imma go look for something that would make me puke rainbows, and not cry. LOLOLOLOL xD.
ItachiSasukeSama chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
I must admit to not being a fan of Kankuro - he always creeps me out... if I think up Sandcest, I make Sasori Gaara's older brother... but anyway - I was still rather sad when he died.

I love Itachi and Sasuke's intimacy and their understanding that the stories arent to discourage them but just warn them of how others have tried to ignore what they have already embraced (does that make sense? I dont know - but I know what I mean...)

Anyway, am pleased you got to update and I look forward to the next chapter!
AndDownWeGO chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
i love your story and my chemical romance. I was listening to kill all your freinds right around where madara died.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
I so so happy that this two are so sure about them being together.

Thanks for it.