Reviews for You remember Hell don't you?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I think it did help Dean when Sam heard the worst and did not loathe Dean but it probably drove Sam's rage toward Lillith even more into Ruby's evil plots.
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
So very sad for both of them. A lovely insight into a terrible part of their lives...Welcome to drabbleworld! lol
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ugh. This was nasty, but you're right, this probably was what Sam was thinking. *sigh* I do hope they have put it behind them. Good one!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Nice job for your first fic/drabble. It gets easier to do the 100 word thing. :) Welcome to the club!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Hey Hunny.

That's a beautifully written and very evocative short piece. I look forward to more of your work

DBB x
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
*smishes* Welcome welcome welcome! Wonderful to have a new player with us :D This is a great start- I liked Sam's POV here and the emotion was good. Nicely done.
Noninone chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
nice job!

YohKo B.
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hi,

Welcome to Club Drabble, glad you decided to join the party/fray. Really nice piece of Sam introspection, looking forward to more.

Sue
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hey, welcome to the fray! Drabbling is fun, isn't it?

Good job on your first one. Nice Sam POV.
cornev chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hey that was great - spot on and touching insight to Sammy.

Nice job! -Corrie
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That's very cool. It sort of inspires me. Write on!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Poor Sam, all with the guilt.

I love the sleep-deprived Dean factor!
67impalalover chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was really good! I would like to be the first to welcome you into the crazy world of supernatural fanfiction :) I hope you have good luck in your future with writing:)