Reviews for Safe and Sound
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Norway saves the day...for once. I kinda "aw"ed at his being protective of Iceland's well-being.
This didn't suck at all. I lol'ed through it. Especially the last part. America's (sort-of) Insane Troll Logic at its finest, indeed.
OurLordDisco chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
"Francis Bonnefoy could be called a simple man- all he really needed to survive was food, water, shelter, and someone to constantly annoy. Clothing was optional." Brilliant way to start a chapter! Love it!

Shakespeare: England approves.

Awesome fic! I'm glad that the only Sue I've come across in the Hetalia fandom was here!
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
The fluff is great, the Sue made me almost die of laughter and I want to award you the Internet for being so awesome. (Even though you forgot Prussia TT_TT) I hope you write more of this hilarious stuff someday, even if it's just a unrelated oneshot~
Denizen Of Madness chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Lol. I Love your work.
EyebrowRapist chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ashe chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
MagicRoxSox chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
You want to know how Sora's hair stands up even when its wet?

Or hair gel...

But my friend and I had an argument about this today! And it ended up with me saying "Winning!" because that's how I win all arguments, but its genetics! Because if it was hair gel, how would he get it in while he was a lion at the Pride Lands in the second KH? Huh? Yeah, WINNING!

Uh, off-topic of the story...

It was really good! I laughed. A lot. Clothing really is optional for France... XD Oh England, I feel so bad for you!

Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I really hate mary-sues. They are really annoying, and I think it would be better if China and Ukraine (or Belarus) kills the sue.

I could just see it now...Belarus's dagger, China's wok, and Ukraine's farmer thingy, destroying the sue.
high improbability chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Where's Belarus in all of this? xD

Ahahaha, I like it so far!
yumenonakukoroni chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I honestly don't think she was THAT Sue-ish, considering that Sues don't usually go around knocking out/killing Latvians/people...usually they're too KIND to kill/knock out people...aha.

Well, cool story anyway. :)
SnogginNoggin chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
It's about time! The climax was a bit abrupt, but considering the four month down time it's alright. I demand that France Vietnam Facebook crack fic too! XP Loved this. Nobody tell Belarus...
My Precious Laith chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Thank you Jazz and Lorelai! Killing off Mary Sues is a daring yet rewarding profession, don't you agree? After finishing off the Death Note fandom, could you stop by Kuroshitsuji? They're having a few problems over there (jk)

Awesome ending! We even got some cute IvanxYao fluff near the end (extra toppings on our ice cream)and Daisy Starbeam exploding into a mass of Russian-flag confetti, a fitting end to an annoying Mary sue.

Chapter 2 was defiantly worth the wait XD
Rose-Oracle chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
LA~ I looved this chapter!

It's not EXACTLY how I wanted it to turn out, but hey, you can't get everything, right?

"She's right," Vietnam agreed. She glared at France with a look that said, we'll finish this later on Facebook.

FACEBOOK! BWAHAHAHAa! A battle about Hong Kong's hairdo on FaceBook! You should do that as a oneshot crackfic.

And, for the first time in a very, very long time, Russia wished Belarus was at the meeting.

Dear all that is sane and insane...NOTHING IS SACRED ANYMORE! YAH!

"You can have her!" said America from where he was standing. "Seriously! I think she almost choked my brother, what's-his-face!"

"Canada, you idiot!" England corrected.

"Gazuntite," America blinked.

Where did I go wrong with him? England asked himself as his smacked his forehead once again.

Seriously, though! Why do Americans have to be the heroes, dammit! That's it! I'm moving to Canada! (starts packing her bags).

The boy paled, made some sort of noise that sounded a lot like a scream, and fell over, trying to get the spider off.

"Two households, both alike in dignity, in fair Verona, where we lay our scene…" Lorelai said. England looked on approvingly.

Yay for good literature! (We actually need more of that in our English class). AHEM. And yay for England! I could move there, too...

She screamed and exploded into pink, sparkly dust with Russian flag confetti.

She should have her own flag, with sparkly unicorns, or something. Quit stealing other country's stuff!

"S-Sorry I wasn't much of a help there, Lorelai. You know how I am with s-spiders…"

It's okay, Jazz. I hate spiders, too.

So, feel free to use Jazz and/or Lorelai again if you wish! Keep writing! Can't wait for yor next Sue-Bashing story!

IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
The fluff did not suck :) The scarf part was really cute in fact

"pink, sparkly dust with Russian flag confetti" YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY. Not only does the evil Daisy Starbeam get vanquished, she explodes hilariously.

Is the Death Note sue going to sparkle too?

I lol'd at the Romeo And Juliet part.

I loved how you opened with Francis :D
V. Copperhex chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
One can only hope that fics like these will scare away possible future Mary Sue fics. Thanks for making us a scarecrow for those waste of space and time-characters.