Reviews for Temptation
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I don't get it.

I was going through my old favourites and I noticed that you keep putting in the same explanation. That his excuse for hurting her is: "Because that's what we do, we hurt each other. And because that's why I wait and liger, cause I know you'll come back to me. Cause we're the same."

But your earlier stories, that were written BEFORE season 3 started... and I RESEARCHED this by going through all my old favourites written by you a while ago, they don't have that digustingly SELFISH reason in his excuses. I those earlier stories he doesn't try to explain himself with annoyingly general expressions, he just admits to his mistakes and says that no matter how much she might hurt him, he PROMISES to TRY to never hurt her again, even if it might be hard for the both of them to get used to beign in an open and loving relationship.

See I have been talking to thi video maker and we agree that the mood of hte show chanegd after 2x16, and ever since Chuck netiher looks, dresses, behaves or even TALKS the same way. Even his mottos and his tone of voice is different. Like for example before he spoke cleraly and in a rythmic tone, and by the end of his sentences slowed down and his voice dropped lower sounding very raw.

NOW he just always speak slowly and exaggerates the vaols and certain other letters e.i. the "w" sound...

I have mentioned that I am also a Buffy fan and I can see that your portrayal of Chuck is immensly influenced by Spike's character... in fact it feels more like a scene btw Buffy and him rather than Blair. Before S3 started it was a nice mix and I still recognized B and C, but now, esp. for Chuck it's like you are confused about his true character, since the new season was contradicting the past 2 year portrayal and instead of trying to find your way back to the old essense of Chuck, you just basically portray Spike.

And in this story you do al this and mix it with S1 details, which is to me almost offensive.

i am really sad about this cause I enjoyed those older stories of yous, very much so, I have like 20 of them favourised, however I am afraid that your writing has been too influenced by the poor characterization of the characters in the latest season, and if my advice matter even a bit,

I would recommend to STOP watching the show NOW! You can always watch it when it has been cancelled, which is most likely to occur after this season 4.

The romance just seems "forced" in this story, and in some others written from October and onwards
nana chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I loved it!

cant wait for more! ;)
Chemromance98 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I love this story! I agree episodes 7 and 8 of season 1 are the best. Chair is amazing and they are alot like spuffy. I love both shows so thanks for adding them both together!
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Ohh, I loved how you made it into a deja vu sort. I was really bummed by the last ep, but hey, The appeal of Chair is in its drama and inevitability. I liked how you set this in the future but managed to incorporate the past in it. Like I said, somewhat a deja vu sort. And yes, I believe the best Chair eps are 1.07 and 1.08! XD XD XD
READER120 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
LOVED IT i really hope they can work it out in 3x07
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was great to read.

Liked it a lot.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I could not agree more with your whole AN!

I cannot thank you enough for fixing the horrible situation that is 3.06. I know this story is how Chair is supposed to be, hurting and healing on a never ending cycle, but I understand Blair's frustration with the situation and I loved that Chuck is just letting her know what she means to him and what they mean to each other, even after everything.

"I won't be without you anymore." Amazing... swoon. Seriously!
JNYC chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
ohh this was soo good.. history repeating itself.. in a way, lol