Reviews for Car Arguments
lucy chapter 70 . 2/17/2014
i ove this bens stupied and keveins kevein yes!
alexlovegood chapter 71 . 10/8/2013
Your story it's really amaizing! I love it! please continue! my favorite chapter is Life's little instruction book! I laugh a lot with that! :D
Aivlyz chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
Part they were arguing makes me thrilled. No idea why.
Aivlyz chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
They're so cute together. I love em soooooooooo much! And I really really like it when they break off into small arguments. 8'D it's too cute for me to describe.. All the feels! ou o
Aivlyz chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
I didn't know what that dodechajdhihejke was either... I had to google and was like "OH."
Nawh, I haven't seen that kindda thing in my life.
Maybe I'm just as potato as Kevin. ;s
Aivlyz chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
I actually enjoyed reading these; they're fun. C:
Aivlyz chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
I thought this was just okay compared too your other work. I didn't really get why Kevin was suffering but since the title says poison, I thought it would be poison related (DUH.) and you said don't ask but I just have to... I don't understand why Kevin was poisoned in the first place? Why was it Gwen's fault? Why would she poison him? Or I'm thinking they were in dem alien battles and they poison him and what now... But, I'm also wondering how the hell did Kevin survived, so many possibilities... Arghhh.
scarletfireblaze chapter 71 . 4/27/2013
Haha this story is really funny! I'll admit I didn't read the whole thing through ( way too many chapters for that! :P Maybe later...) but I love these. Please right more "tidbits" they're really cute ;)

Keep up the awesome work!
Ainsley Wilson chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
ur series fanfics rock... jst chng d names and publish dem as an ebokk.. uw ud b popular overnite...
SamTaylor chapter 71 . 1/3/2013
. once . That's all i can .
SamTaylor chapter 57 . 1/3/2013
wow... Rofl :D
SamTaylor chapter 46 . 1/3/2013
i dont usually review but this one made me laugh my face off! Coolness 4eva! Romance comedy your stories!
locrrdxcgvhbjikokpol chapter 69 . 12/13/2012
Squirrels!? Oh my god that was really funny! I can actually picture this entire thing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
i really dont think kevin would throw gwen out of his car.i mean ben,fine,but not i really luved writing too!
PeskyPearl chapter 71 . 8/11/2012
"Really, I have a frequent customer discount, but that doesn't mean I can just throw money around like that! I still had a lot of people to scare yet! Alan, Julie, my mom..."
His mom? Benji, you are such a horrible person... But I'm a hypocrite for saying that, since I kinda accidentally scared my mom one Halloween with the Batman mask I was wearing that I kinda stole from my brother... *cough*
ANYWHO! I LOVED the last lines:
"The seat's on fire!"

"Oh God!"

"My pants are on fire!"

"Get out of my car, Tennyson!"