Reviews for Abyss of Insanity: Dawn of Hope
pandalilsis821 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I adore this story! I hope you can update it! I cant wait to see what comes next!
blackywinks66 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
pretty awsome i can,t wait for the next update
Shadow fairy princess chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
When do u bakura and ryou get togther and does ryou become friends with bakura's friends and do they kill pegiuses plz update i really want to know what going to happen next
yaoiEnthusiast chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
you know, if your going to discontinue a story have the decency to put that in the summery. i dont mean to sound rude and my other review that i put like three minutes ago sounded so pleading but at the bottom of the third chapter it said you wouldnt update because you havr to update your other fics but i saw that you havnt done anything since last year. its mean to get someones hopes up just to knock them down.
yaoiEnthusiast chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! please please PLEASE continue this. i want to know what happens! i know its been two years but you cant just leave it like this. if you've given up on the story or just dont remember it tell me how it ends and some really important stuff you want included and ill make up the rest. please. this is so cool. i want to know what comes next.
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
love it. very cute an funny. so cant wait for the next chapter.
Serenity Lhane chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhh please update! This is such a good story!
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Update update update update update!

I love this story please please please please please please please please please update this! (I am begging you!)

( - .-)

~Lazy Cat
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
omg! ok, i know you havn't updated in a really long time, but i LOVE this so far! When i saw the scroll bar coming to the end on the page I was just thinking 'Noo! No! Thi's can't end! It's too good!' Please please PLEASE write some more! I'm really loving it!
Reflective Reviewer 7 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
I really like this story, is there a chance you can still update it?
Kursedfire chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Great keep it up plz
DistanceBetween chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
This is awesome! I hope you update soon!
Rio 2.0 chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
I concur with mission LBF.

Love the power thing. Squee~
Cayannamon chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Please continue!
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Interesting story. I'm curious to know more and can't wait until you update. I love crazy Marik and Malik, they're silly. Update when you can, cheers!