Reviews for Playing The Game
Smarley chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Hey love this story! Is there a sequel? I hope so because I love your writing And how the characters in your story are spot on Love Love Love it PLEASE write more ;)
Terry Kay chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Just re-read this and still find it a fantastic piece of writing! Well written, great characterizations, tight plot and tantalizing ending. As with all your Mag 7 stories, this ones a keeper. Thank you!
SivanShemesh chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Poor Ezra being caught by the FBI, and on the end though, Clark is free.

Is this mean that you have a sequel for this magnificent story?

Thank you for posting it.

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Action takes a great path in this chapters, well let's see: Ezra oldest team didn't want him there, Josiah and Chris backing him up, Ezra see Clark, and the chase began... grin, and poor Buck not seemed to concentrate the case but the woman, glad that JD was there to saw the light of the case.

Thank you for updating, and forgive me for late review, doing it from my laptop.

sfulton229 chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Action packed chase scene and Ezra wasn't stopping for anything. Chris was so focused as well and love that he keeps going even when the knee is hurting. Clark really did have the luck to get FBI agents who hate Ezra; so close and yet so far away. Ouch on Ezra's takedown; those FBI agents were so close to losing control. Shame that their anger and hatred let Clark get away. Love Chris' reaction; hopefully he got thru to some of them. Ezra got some banged up but found out how much the team will support him. The hint of a sequel is promising; it would be lovely to see round two. Thanks for posting this here; very nice read!
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Very nice contiuation of the story; love that Ezra and Chris and the team are focused on stopping the bomber and the FBI agents are the ones to focus on Ezra. Vin and his feelings are more accurate than he thinks and love that Nathan is aware of how he reacts to Ezra. So nice that Ezra is willing to be ignored if it gets the case solved. The FBI agents aren't handling this well but at least are willing to consider the possibility. Love Ezra in the hardware store; not one of his usual hangouts and recognizing Clark was perfect. The chase is one and poor Buck almost got squished. I'm not surprised that Buck would prefer the chase to dealing with Chris. Thanks for this part.
mikiss chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Hm? Do Ismell a sequel? Sure hope so. I do enjoy your writing.
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Very creepy choice of bad guy. I like that, and that you put your own spin on him. It's nice to have an ally in the FBI to start off with before the Atlanta team gets there. Thanks for posting this again, I'm enjoying it :)
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Wow, great choice of perp and nice use of historical crime and canon location for Ezra. Of course, he would be investigating the Atlanta bombings even if he weren't directly involved and very clever at getting into the files. Discs are a nice blast from the past, even if it were only 8 years ago. The team is backing Ezra and the head FBI guy is open minded enough to consider it but sounds like the other ones won't be as smart. Nice look at Clark and why he was doing what he did. Very good part and I'm looking forward to the next one!
SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Poor Ezra... Is it possible that JMC is following him from Atlanta?

Thank you for updating it. Keep writing,

Keep up the great work you are doing with your fic and update asap.

SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Love bombing case in story... grin...

So, is it possible that Ezra met this bomber in his past?

Thank you for posting it. Keep writing.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

sfulton229 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very nice case story; a mystery to solve and a very bad guy to catch. Love the joke JD played on Buck and the others; I'm sure he will pay for that later and the solution was just right. Love the description of the bombed out area; very vivid and really brings the violence home. Ezra is trying so hard to remember why this seems familiar; I'm sure it won't be good news. Thanks for this part and I'm looking forward to the next part.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love how you're so good at wrapping how people are thinking, and acting, and remembering, all up together so effortlessly, and without extra words. I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you!