Reviews for Mind Over Matter
Omg that was so amazing... His dialogue, although slightly ooc was so hilarious and great I couldn't stop laughing
twiclare chapter 19 . 2/17
Loved the whole thing from the concept I always found it unrealistic that given Edward's fears they would go from a bit of heated kissing to sex with nothing in between. They are closer in every way through being so open with each other. Thanks for sharing.
twiclare chapter 18 . 2/17
I loved Carlisle and Esme's tender passion! I'm sure Bella is going to forgive him soon!
twiclare chapter 17 . 2/16
That was a sweet moment on the doorstep with Charlie.
twiclare chapter 16 . 2/16
Bella managed to reassure him beautifully, they can get through any issues together with honesty, communication and humour!
twiclare chapter 13 . 2/16
Hmm, so they've both taken some "evening classes" to improve their skills!
twiclare chapter 9 . 2/16
Just give me the details of where to order Edward's portfolio!
twiclare chapter 6 . 2/16
Edward's declaration of how much he wants her was powerful!
twiclare chapter 4 . 2/15
Loving this so far, they're definitely making progress!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 19 . 2/14
Awesome story! Love it
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I think this was the very best description of both male AND female masturbation — and characters learning HOW to do it, too — that I've ever read. Your control of pacing and voice here is really to be admired, especially since, like your characters, there is an urge to RUSH to the "finish line" once things get going... And like your characters (and most of your readers, too, I'm sure!) discover, your taking the time to let things unfold slowly turns out to be far more satisfying and intense than if you had raced to the end. I already really liked your writing, and I was happily slipping into this world you're describing, but I had to stop reading to tell you this. (Even 4 years after your last post to it!) :)
CuriousKate chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Brilliant :)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I loved your story! So nice that Bella isn't such a needy knownit all & Edward isn't fzlling all over himself to please her ... love E&B but I love the stories so much better with EPOV, and others...plus thank u thank u for minimizing Jacob! After he mind fucks her in Eclipse, please...who the hell would still be rooting for him? Oh yeah, selfish Bella (lol)
bikechick3 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
WHY am I only just discovering this story now? LOL

That was amazing! Very well done and very canon!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
That was an absolutely fantastic "in between" story. I truly loved each and every minute of it and read it all today. Including your side-shot of the Taboo chapter. For this to have been your first fanfic, it is very, very good. I loved it.

I'm with you on the unbelievable version Stephenie had moving from kisses to sex on the honeymoon without acknowledging his fears. I really found yours to be just perfect for the transitioning. They needed to discover each other as slowly, yet believable, as you describe.

You have a wonderful gift, and I thank you for sharing it with us here in the fandom.

Christy