Reviews for Yayoi's Peril
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
wheres the 14 :(
Clara chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Please update a new chapter (and you could also write another story with this pair, it's the only story with this pair).
Sorry with the () it's just really frustrating that it's the only story with them. But remember to update. :)
ulfffshofia chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
continue the story please...
oh, and, more Atsuki's POV?
*sorry for the bad grammar*
Dlbn chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Welcome back! Aw poor Yayoi, having to see that. Dai's right. FORT doesn't really care what the agents want, do they? And about time you did that, Dai. Hehe Can't wait to read more!

_
Dlbn
Alatum Laminis chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
I don't trust Dai one bit. The suspicion and suspense are both killing me. What are you up to?

On a side note, did you enjoy Guatemala?
kamishiro lol chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
continue, please?
i'm a reader from Asia, and i like it! pleaseee continue, i beg you!
Alatum Laminis chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Oh, yeah. I'm guessing. Still wondering what you're up to.
Alatum Laminis chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
What are you up to, little author? What kind of plot do you hope to accomplish? For the life of me, I can't figure it out, and that almost never happens! How absolutely intriguing!

I look forward to your next update!
Alatum Laminis chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
I feel suspicious about Dai.
Alex chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
alright now that was a great chapther im still confussed who Dia is but it's ok...i love this chapther can't whait for the next one srry about my spelling mistakes
Alatum Laminis chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Excellent. I'm honored that you dedicated this chapter to me. You are, after all, my senior in both age and fanfiction writing experience. I tip my hat to you.
Alexcullencool chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
make another chapter yur so good at wrting sorties please make chapther8
Alatum Laminis chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Imagine a 5'9" tall, 14-year-old boy on his knees, begging you to update this fanfiction. That's me.

PLEEEEEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! UPDATE! PLEEEASE! THIS FANFICTION IS AWESOME! AND IT HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL! WE NEED MORE FANFICTIONS ON THIS ARCHIVE THAT INVOLVES A HETEROSEXUAL PAIRING!

Okay, that went against all my codes of honor, and I swallowed my pride to beg you like this. My pride is one of the few things in this world that I hold dear, and I just pushed it aside just to ask you to update. And just so you know, I'm possibly just as crazy/insane as you are, and if not, even more insane. So I'm swallowing my shame and my pride...and I'm begging you, pleading with you...on my goddamn knees...please update. And if you can't or won't, tell me why.
alex chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
when you going to make it! i can't wait any hurry!it's so good
alex chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
I can't wait till you make the 9th ,hurry and make it i can't any should keep wruthing really good at it.